NaratoHeHeXD

Ban Appeal Narato For HnS

Posted  Edited by PsquawOsaurus

In Game Name: Narato

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:161798584

Banned By: TheSushiColony

Ban Reason : Prop surf and unstuck abuse....

Why I should be Unbanned: I should be unbanned because this kid who "loves" to abuse his trail admin power banned me for unstuck abusing and prop surfing when I wasn't even abusing them I was just talking trash about him and he got pissed off, off that and I wasn't even holding a prop at that time there were no prop at the map that we were playing and I did used unstuck but I didn't abused it I was messing with him using it at spawn and didn't even get to any spot. (Pls make a age requirement for Staff application) 

Edited by PsquawOsaurus

Posted  Edited by ZaKLaKe

1. Lots of grammatical errors;
2. I think that, when he said "unstuck and prop surfing", he meant to recap all your warns since you've played. Obviously there wasn't any prop on trade_clocktown and Sushi knew it;

3. Isn't there a ban /mute topic for this? Like those appeals should not be public. I know I shouldn't come in something serious like this but I just wanted to point out some few things Narato got wrong.

Overall I agree about it being absurd that he was getting frustrated for you mocking him since you typed "!unstuck" 3 times just to mess with him. Ever since he had those Trial-admin commands, Sushi had been abusing them. A lot. Lot's of admin including the manager already knew about him spamming the "!bring *" and the "!slay *" commands but he did more than just that. I'll let the admins see the report by themselves. I don't think this was P-Ban material and Sushi should've contained himself like a REAL admin would do.

Edited by ZaKLaKe

Soon-to-be Hide and Seek Admin

i miss mr. bones :/

integrity_bones

Steam profile

server_status
player_status