queue

Join the Freedom Squad

Posted  Edited by qDuck VERO.co

5aa31e6677316_freedomsquad.png.a938d3a34a6aa781d48329fe5c16e666.png

:duck:FREEDOM SQUAD :duck:

Who are we?:

We are supporters of freedom and ducks. We advocate for unbans of those who have been wronged and for freedom of speech on GFL.

Who has been wronged?:

@Otter @Telemetry @harry and many others. Harry was the easiest to make our mascot because there was already an emote for him.

Who is currently a member?:

@SashaDuck @i have had it up to duck @StickDuck @DoctorDuck @Otter @ToniDuckboni @WashingDuck

How to join:

Step 1: Go to @harry's profile and save his profile picture (or save it from here)

Step 2: Go to your profile and edit your profile picture.

Step 3: Change your name to something that resembles your previous name, but with the word "duck" in it. (optional)

Step 4: Spread the word of the duck :duck:.

Edited by qDuck VERO.co

Quack.

Any staff or former staff member knows my opinion of these subjects.  Make a decision and commit to it.  I don't want to see any flip flops outside of electrical designs (reference).  Seeing these names remind me of this little piece:

hXPtVBe.jpg

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

Posted  Edited by Joshy

I totally get how these people will get others to back and support them-- they are really convincing and stage things in a way that victimizes them and makes others look like a villain / out to get them.  I'm confused how some of us who have seen their behavior beyond the public eye will also back them...  unless we think it's absolutely hilarious or something.

A lot of these guys literally TRY to get banned.  It baffles me every time they are confused why some type of restriction was applied to their account.

HNzs9Pr.jpg

(reference)

Edited by Joshy

2 minutes ago, Joshy said:

I totally get how these people will get others to back and support them-- they are really convincing and stage things in a way that victimizes them and makes others look like a villain / out to get them.  I'm confused how some of us who have seen their behavior beyond the public eye will also back them...  unless we think it's absolutely hilarious or something.

A lot of these guys literally TRY to get banned.  It baffles me every time they are confused why some type of restriction was applied to their account.

HNzs9Pr.jpg

(reference)

They kinda seem like the type of people who would dude that tbh

I thought this was a joke as soon as they mentioned "false bans".

Punful.png

Mario.jpg.c67022abf2702d2734ae387d615859b2.jpg

Riggs.png.81714f29991558a488ec4ae1bd0897ba.png

3 minutes ago, Bluuu3 said:

They kinda seem like the type of people who would dude that tbh

I thought this was a joke as soon as they mentioned "false bans".

Yes, it's very sad.  I'm always afraid that our community will host someone like that.  For example:

1Y9u5v7.png

You never know.