Nick

Community Advisor

Posted  Edited by rapperdan

I'm still clueless as to why trusted is even a thing let alone moving it to another rank to be able to retain some form of power, in my eyes trusted is just a bunch of people who circle jerk each other while they do what seems to be nothing. I mean people don't discuss things with many of these people anymore for a reason I'm not attempting to attack anyone in any shape or form, these people could very well care for all ik... but what remains is the fact that they are simply untouched by the community it's self inturn you would have higher success rates from the playerbase it's self and less damages which trusted have been known recently for the damages they have created when asked for advice it has never once gone well from what it seems again as of recent.

TL:DR Trusted ≠ Reliable in recent times.

also if done properly I'm all for advisor of some sorts anyways there is a few people who leak stuff for personal agenda I will not name names but it is a thing and to add to that the need to cut off many parts of a plan in order to get advice from the general public is not a good idea in the slightest as one most inform people of the whole story or not much at all simply because one can not judge things under a very small pov.

anyways this is just my two cents on this whole matter.

Edited by rapperdan

Achievements

• 2 weeks later...

Since Trusted was renamed to Community Advisor, I will go ahead and move this topic to "Closed".

Thanks for your suggestions!

sorry not sorry for necro

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png
image.png.c3ced03940ca3f9bff0b8c6b1b425d4f.png