Quint

Sea Of Thieves

Sea Of Thieves is a game on PC and Xbox One about Pirates. Recently, Markiplier teamed up with friends Jacksepticeye, Bob and Wade to play it. Looks really fun, but tragically not on Steam. Who played it, and what did you think of it?

Posted  Edited by Dano

The final beta was open, so I played it with @Shuruia, @Darkling, @Crusty, @RickGrimesTM, and @Rose .

Most of us have been hyped for this game for a while; we can't wait for its release. The beta was really good, apart from a bug where you wouldn't get money for selling chests and items and you couldn't buy anything. But to be fair, it was to be expected as well as said before by the Sea of Thieves team. The game is something new, fun, and it isn't super stressful (unless you get chased by another ship for an hour even though neither of you have ANY loot). It seems like a game that you can easily play for hours and hours. It'll probably replace OW as my most played game nowadays.

Edited by Dano

Snow Owl.jpg

Achievements

Sea of Thieves is great, but you need to play it with friends for it to be worth it. I especially love manning the helm of the ship.

Pt5iuHl.png

I won't take a photo—I'll tell it through words.

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Dano
1 minute ago, Quint said:

I've heard they are going to add sea monsters.

It wouldn't surprise me, there already is some growling that you can hear every now and then. I'm curious to see what all they add once it's released.

Edited by Dano

Snow Owl.jpg

Achievements