AceOfSpadesMM

View More Tab Rank (Suggest)

I was thinking if there was a tab next to a rank of a member who has more then one rank in the community. So let's say if there's an admin on one of the GMOd servers and that was a Council, you could look on there profile and there would be a tab (like an arrow) next to the rank and when you click on the tab, it'll show the other ranks that member has in the community. 

Also, have that member change his/her primary rank to something that they like to show off. 

What do you guys think?

Updated: 1/11/22 (MM/DD/YY)

Into-Gif.gif.ce584e0e0a62f867b939c39589add423.gif

Achievements

It's always nice to have extra features, but sometimes too many widgets and gadgets overly complicate things.  Browsing the forums or playing a game shouldn't feel like this in my opinion:

XC6sfso.jpg

A lot of people use the signatures to show off their former titles, and some of the positions have badges or their name and rank shows the two roles they are filling in.  Some titles such as Council+ dominate over other ranks and it makes no sense to me as to why you would want to see two titles (Council+ has global admin and DLs root on their respective division) although I could see this being lightly useful for the few Server Managers we have (root on a specific server and a few permissions elsewhere).

I'm not entirely sure if it would be a lot of work, but my past experience with IPS leads me to believe it is.  I'd suggest continue taking advantage of the badges if someone wanted to really make this happen although I suspect we wont be taking too much advantage of the badges much more than we are now.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

This is a planned feature of the upcoming IPS application for GFL. Ones current roles will be shown when you post and on your profile. I have no specific details at the moment. 

Wanna know what I am up to? Take a look at my personal Trello board or my cards on the Development Trello board!