Quint

INFINITY WAR TRAILER

Posted  Edited by Joshy

It looks like it will be really good.  I cannot wait to watch it.  I've been watching a lot of not very good movies lately (like Annihilation was horrible and I was not happy with A Wrinkle in Time) although I was really happy with Jumanji and Black Panther.

I love horrible plan thing and the spiderman confusion at the end, and I like how they are introducing a lot more of the marvel characters together compared to the few they had before.

Edited by Joshy

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

I dunno. I'm on the edge of my seat for this. The Avengers 1.0 was the best of them all so far. Mainly because Iron Man,  Thor and Captain America 1.0 was building up towards the awesomenessness of the 1st Avengers movie.

Age of Ultron was kinda like a bore for me. Like I felt they could have done better. I literally said, "thats it?" at the ending except for the stone talk though. In that mess you had a supercomputer that couldn't even crack any nuke launch codes only to find out the deus ex machina that is Jarvis. Still, not even one launch code? Srsly?

One thing that this movie has going for it is the build up of the infinity stones. I liked some of the stones' intros but Doctor Strange was a let down on introducting the time stone. (the movie itself was alright) Mainly what I mean is that you had the characters casually going "Oh we have one too. You're holding it". You'd think something that powerful would be shown some more respect.

One huge let down already for this movie is that you have this cosmic being whom is powerful and yet does absolutely nothing till now. All bark no bite. I was disappointed in Guardians of the Galaxy for reintroducing Thanos. They should have just left a mention. Like hes working behind the scenes, like an unseen force, instead of directly coming on with "bathing the universe in a minion's blood". Avengers 1.0's ending was absolutely great in introducing Thanos.

In this movie I expect to see many cities destroyed. Absolute chaos. Not something as laughable as Asgard though (I was disappointed in Ragnarok as well). I'm just saying that I want to see the earth scarred on fire and destruction with literally nothing but the avengers stopping humanity's downfall. Way worse than what happened in Man of Steel and Age of Ultron combined. We are after all talking about an alien invasion here. You built Thanos to be an apocalyspe incarnate I expect to see something along the lines of Independence Day (the 1st and only movie, 2.0 was a PoS) and Edge of Tomorrow unfolding. Screw the PG ratings you've killed off characters before. Pic related :lenny:

menu_16x10.png

I'm hoping this movie redeems alot of the flaws somehow but I'm not holding my breath yet. Hollywood has been going down in creativity for decades. I just hope they don't make another reboot in less than 10 years time. Cool trailer non the less. :lenny:

We all start out as idealists only to slowly but surely become realists one day, the likes of which we'd never imagine we would become. Meanwhile we stare back at new idealists and see a reflection of what we once were.

Facing reality to get through life.

:cockatiel: I drink birds alive and whole while petting them :cockatiel:

devolver_future_future_gif_by_digi_matri

• 1 month later...

Well, it wasn't a let down like Ultron was. This really gave me exactly what I wanted (kinda). Despair from a seemingly unstoppable alien force. Dat tony ending. Goes back to what happened in Ultron. With Ultron, I didn't feel much for Quicksilver dying (It became predictable after Coulson whom I did feel for). With this, alot of feels for those who are surviving in a totally unexpected way. For once we actually see "the good guys/totally innocent bleed and struggle". They did a real good job keeping it PG-13 while having the same impact that R rated movies typically bring. Unfortunately I feel that a massive deus ex machina will be pulled out the rear to go back to the gool' days if you know what I mean. :lenny: There were some massive deus ex machina in this too. Can't say anymore cause spoilers. Besides there are sites for that anyways. :lenny: One thing we know for sure is that the last stone is found. Kinda disppointed for that part though. Too predictable. There was some unpredictability but that flew in like the mini deus ex machina that it was. :lenny:

We all start out as idealists only to slowly but surely become realists one day, the likes of which we'd never imagine we would become. Meanwhile we stare back at new idealists and see a reflection of what we once were.

Facing reality to get through life.

:cockatiel: I drink birds alive and whole while petting them :cockatiel:

devolver_future_future_gif_by_digi_matri