Joshy

Tagging on Discord?

Posted  Edited by Joshy

I don't understand why it doesn't show who tagged me or why I'm tagged?  I everyone suppressed.  Generally I have to scroll up for a long while to find it and it's not something that can be found in the search.  Am I doing something wrong or is there something easier?  I'm feeling really silly about this.

LE5wCpt.png

Edited by Joshy

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

Posted  Edited by Telemetry

Its called tagging and deleting.

Also press the big @ on the right instead of search

Edited by Telemetry

Dem 400+ msgs 2 reed threw :lenny:

We all start out as idealists only to slowly but surely become realists one day, the likes of which we'd never imagine we would become. Meanwhile we stare back at new idealists and see a reflection of what we once were.

Facing reality to get through life.

:cockatiel: I drink birds alive and whole while petting them :cockatiel:

devolver_future_future_gif_by_digi_matri

38 minutes ago, CNe7532294 said:

Dem 400+ msgs 2 reed threw :lenny:

LMFAO- Wuts dis bunton due *glares at MARK AS READ intensely*  That last notification, by the way, was from you, CNE!  It was regarding salt.

yj7ZzYs.png

I don't deliberately avoid salt, but I had thought we would get enough of it inherent of other foods (especially in the US).  I think what's keep me low on it is, that a lot of people trying to eat the vegetable don't like vegetables, and so they cloak its taste with a load of salt much like the spice trade with spoiled food.  Many restaurants or places you go to, or a friend trying to best to cook a vegetarian dish...  they just drown the food in salt, and so you can't taste the food anymore although I appreciate the effort.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

4 minutes ago, Joshy said:

LMFAO- Wuts dis bunton due *glares at MARK AS READ intensely*  That last notification, by the way, was from you, CNE!  It was regarding salt.

I don't deliberately avoid salt, but I had thought we would get enough of it inherent of other foods (especially in the US).  I think what's keep me low on it is, that a lot of people trying to eat the vegetable don't like vegetables, and so they cloak its taste with a load of salt much like the spice trade with spoiled food.  Many restaurants or places you go to, or a friend trying to best to cook a vegetarian dish...  they just drown the food in salt, and so you can't taste the food anymore although I appreciate the effort.

Indeed very true and what I meant by "you'd have to be trying" to avoid salt. Some places I go to here is even worse. They dump MSG and you can tell. I never felt so dizzy in all my life after eating at one particular place. If you do avoid restaurants and make your own, grab some fish. For vegan diet grab some seaweed make the miso among other things. :lenny:

We all start out as idealists only to slowly but surely become realists one day, the likes of which we'd never imagine we would become. Meanwhile we stare back at new idealists and see a reflection of what we once were.

Facing reality to get through life.

:cockatiel: I drink birds alive and whole while petting them :cockatiel:

devolver_future_future_gif_by_digi_matri