Fuzzy

Well, it was fun.

Posted  Edited by Fuzzy - Edit Reason: Oops

It was a fun and nice run here in GFL but it's time I leave. I don't mean to sound mean but Purge is dead that was the only GFL server I used to play on it's where I met some pretty great people and made a bunch of great friends. This isn't really a goodbye more like a for now type thing to GFL.  I will definitely hop on Purge from time to time to see how things are going and see new changes to the server. Below I will list who made my GFL experience great

@Aireesan My number one dude you were the best part of my GFL experience and best friend on GFL we are obviously still gonna see each other.

@Dreamm You and I were almost inseparable till you left I know you will come back, I will miss you lots you were a great GFL badmin. I'll see ya soon.

@flyingjoe32 JOE number one server manager you helped make Purge such a fun place to be and a fairly friendly server to play on. You were also the most friendly admin I've ever met.

@Jesus We met pretty recently but from what I've seen so far you seem chill.

@Mr Saaed I can't forget about you one of the best people I've based with sorry but @Aireesan is still the best base builder ever you were decent tho we had lots of fun raids and stuff.

@Nap14hockey @aboodboom @ReconXMaverick @John Jeez Man @Johnson McJohnson Face

@PotatoMum

I will miss all of you in GFL!

Edited by Fuzzy
Oops

I promise all of you, starting from tomorrow, i will go to all of my friends that play garry's mod and convince them to play on GFL Purge server, I am sure they will love it, this server must never die (PERIOD).

1 hour ago, Fuzzy said:

@flyingjoe32 JOE number one server manager you helped make Purge such a fun place to be and a fairly friendly server to play on. You were also the most friendly admin I've ever met.

>Best Server Manager

>Killed server

:benthinking:

don't hurt me

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: $943 ($530 with sales)
  • Games owned: 174
  • Games played: 112 (64%)
  • Hours on record: 5,797.5h

Posted  Edited by Mr Saaed
22 hours ago, Charmayy said:

>Best Server Manager

>Killed server

:benthinking:

don't hurt me

I extremely disagree with what you think, since Joe got to manage the server i've seen many good changes in it, and i think the coming reset will make it even better.   

+

I just realized @PotatoMum's location is "underground" XD.

Edited by Mr Saaed

Bye bye you will be missed don’t worry.

On 3/29/2018 at 10:20 PM, Mr Saaed said:

Today was pretty good, i think we reached 8 players and we had 2 admins on, today was something.

Let me know when it reaches 15+