dont care, fuck off

The State of GFL ZE

You haven't played original ZE, huh? ZE hasn't changed a bit since the first release of ze_mako_reactor 10 years ago, unleashing the hell that is known as skillcap maps

Getting everyone to know how to play the game won't change much, you'll just end up with real cancer like me, highly skilled players that get bored and try their best to fuck over those Tryhards.

GO is surprisingly still in the phase where the majority has no idea what to do and you should cherrish that, trust me, they are way easier to handle

Posted  Edited by OLIVKA

Wait gfl is already 4 years old. wtf :benthinking:

GFL will never die because our community much more friendly than on another servers. :lenny::lenny::lenny: Thats why this server is top1 in CS GO 

Edited by OLIVKA

6 hours ago, Telemetry said:

You haven't played original ZE, huh? ZE hasn't changed a bit since the first release of ze_mako_reactor 10 years ago, unleashing the hell that is known as skillcap maps

I'll answer yes and no, and the reason is that I first started years ago on 1.6. The only ZE maps that existed on 1.6 back in 2008-2009, as far as I could remember, were the long-halled casual maps like Icecap. Though granted, those were always secondary to ZM maps, which most people really came for.

I was not around when Mako was first introduced. I also never played on CSS.

2 hours ago, Kim said:

As the guy who created this server back in 2014, I can tell you the server has changed alot on its personality.

No matter what, I think  Zombie-Escape has proven to be the game that brings all our disorders together, whenever they either are autistic or just mental ill. 

I agree personalities are still changing. And I cri tears of joy everytime I witness the disorders clash.

I'm backk.

that is what happens with every community. players who stay more than a year are always rare. and if theres no new content like maps it will get boring for most of the players

You all still manage to hang in there despite my loss. Impressive. I guess nobody misses me.

P.S. I wish I could play more but a combination general players, admins and non admins, as well as settings isn't a compatible match for me to play ze again.

Posted  Edited by Malal
10 hours ago, Hydreigon said:

You all still manage to hang in there despite my loss. Impressive. I guess nobody misses me.

P.S. I wish I could play more but a combination general players, admins and non admins, as well as settings isn't a compatible match for me to play ze again.

AKA you don't want to play more but want us to think you do and that we are at fault for the loss of you from the playerbase

Edited by Malal

Posted  Edited by hotEvercLear

i have noticed more in the last 6 months that it is not the happy funny cancertism hour, but more the annoying trolling on purpose cancerntism hour that ruins some of the more challenging maps. 

I dont know the solution to that, could be due to some of the players that made the "experience" special are now gone for one reason or another. 

What got me enjoying the cancertism of GFL (i have combine Cancer and Autism into one word, feel free to steal it, I did not copywrite it) was one of the first times I played Mines of Moria, soccermom was mercilessly laying into someone who was trying to argue strategies with him over the mic.... I played Convoy soon after with Arkam and Kakarot and also found those exchanges to be highly entertaining.

Now, I feel like people are trying to force mic chatter and autism and its just not as funny as opposed to when it just happens as a result of goofy characters all mixing together in the server. Dumb Twitch Watching streamer whores come in trying to be clever like that pewdiepie kid they watch youtube videos of and think that in a few weeks they can start earning 100K a month via Twitch by being an immature and annoying troll in a ZE Server. 

I will say too my source of enjoyment in the server changed over the last year. I used to just be silent and take it all in, then I got sort of cancertismish, now I like the challenge and the fun of leading a team to victory, or beating something crazy hard like Deadcore Lasers (first person to say how easy deadcore lasers are is a trap and should go uninstall life!) or AESTHETIC with a noob team, or learning how/where/when to use items on some of the tryhard maps. 

So now I try to keep the fun of cantertism to Discord or in game txt chat, and keep the mic for leading/helping/gameplay related stuff, with some light cancertism thrown in from time to time. 

I think the new gen of gamers that stumble into GFL ZE though have a different mindset... they all way to be a youtube cancertism hour highlight, or a twitch streamer, or just annoying A/F without earning the right to yell on mic. 

just my .02... I really don't see the community dying, just constantly changing and right now the trend is going in a slightly more annoying direction but its not the end of the world (even if the whole GLF community disappeared overnight, would that really be the end of the world? If so rethink your life!). 

Edited by hotEvercLear

I miss the days when I would log on drunk on birds. Probably my most recent fun time ZEing.

Sadly I have to manage a medical lab nowadays so this isn't happening anytime soon plus I have to learn everything all over again for CS:GO. Telemetry is right. Cherish this while it lasts cause I fucking hate what it became back in 2010. Only getting worse in 2012. Ironically coming from the person whom was second in command of the famous or infamous FFVII elites group for mako. :lenny:

We all start out as idealists only to slowly but surely become realists one day, the likes of which we'd never imagine we would become. Meanwhile we stare back at new idealists and see a reflection of what we once were.

Facing reality to get through life.

:cockatiel: I drink birds alive and whole while petting them :cockatiel:

devolver_future_future_gif_by_digi_matri

10 hours ago, Citizen said:

make enick admin while we're at it.

There are not enough mops in the world to soak up all the man mayo that would explode out of Enik if his dream of becoming a GFL Admin came true...