Echoo

Cool scp 682 suggestion (Vsauce Scp682)

Posted  Edited by Echoo

Make scp 682 vsauce michael! it could be made with combining scp 682 model with vsauce michael texture and it would be the best thing ever and you would earn many moneys because people would fall in love with the server instantly and donate so yes:banana:

Edited by Echoo

Just now, Echoo said:

plz yes it would be perfect just mix the vsauce michael texture with scp 682's model and it is all done it would look beatiful

no, it would literally look
5abec2d450da2_ABOLUTELYDISGUSTANG.jpg.6a6e5f80c443799b94a622c13fa278e5.jpg

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

@Xy_ you already know what to do, get a recording of vsauce micheal here and a shit ton of how to basic vids, we gotta make this a sound pack high hd model inbound bois I can get some one to make a hd face like mine was made fyi @Echoo I already love you also if that is on the server ffs I might have to join that server for a bit because this just might possibly be the greatest meme in the world #SCPRPWithVsauceMichaelHere

Achievements

13 hours ago, rapperdan said:

@Xy_ you already know what to do, get a recording of vsauce micheal here and a shit ton of how to basic vids, we gotta make this a sound pack high hd model inbound bois I can get some one to make a hd face like mine was made fyi @Echoo I already love you also if that is on the server ffs I might have to join that server for a bit because this just might possibly be the greatest meme in the world #SCPRPWithVsauceMichaelHere

Yeah man it would be the greatest meme ever and this is not meme post i'm serious

9 hours ago, Cpt.Haxray said:

April Fools Update.

Yes please do that xd.