Darkling

April Fools Day Hunt

On ١١‏/٣‏/٢٠١٨ at 10:42 PM, Shuruia said:

I've been in this community for just under seven years. Within those years, I've been a TF2 division leader, Council member and director.

I don't think I can stand that anymore. Everything in GFL's upper echelons is so regimented and authoritarian nowadays, to the point where I feel as though GFL is losing its soul and direction. This used to be a community of gamers on the Internet, but now it feels like a company of unpaid interns. It's just too depressing to associate with any further, to be honest. It didn't used to be this way.

This isn't me leaving GFL as a whole; I highly doubt I'll ever fully leave GFL. As a matter of fact, I intend to retain some projects that I was previously helping with, such as the About GFL project. I will also still be available to proofread anything that you fellows wish to give me, as well as helping with some admin shifts on Purge.

This is me taking a step back from the tedious bureaucracy that goes on within GFL's upper echelons. I'm out of my depth at this point.

Obligatory mentions:

@Dano My best friend and greatest creation in all of my time in GFL.

@Alejandro My first good friend in GFL.

@Amelie Helped me to come out of my shell and be less reserved.

@Darkling I still have nightmares about you breaking into my home to do lewd things to me.

@RickGrimesTM Honestly didn't like you at first, but I came to greatly respect you.

@Nerd Helped me through my college depression. I'll never forget you.

@Zebra Suave horse.

@Deltacommander Smelly boy.

@Rose Glad you found your way, sister.

@Crusty Best fisherman in all of Texas.

@Misaki Breath of magic. I love you.

is it this post ? you in the Obligatory mentions ?

Posted  Edited by TheSadBandit
13 minutes ago, Mr Saaed said:

omg i just realized that i tagged all those people XD, whoops

nicely done, I also have some people to tag.

@Roxie_Foxie @Kubnair @TheClassyBandit @motorsteak @Tlar @jeanpierree1 @Duc2000 @ACookieWithNothingToLose ill tag @Zebra bc i like him, too maybe @Violator so he gets another gfl forum notification because he loves all sounds of notifications that he gets, it turns him on. (i also want help so i can get this badge thing in my forums thing) cant forget @ButterKing5000 who i thought was 13 but turned out to be like 20ish, gotta tag him in here for the first time i heard his voice was like 3 weeks ago. 

See i tagged all these people and forgot to tag @MilkMan our great server manager who will definitely help me get the badge

edit: added more people to tag

its like 2am, sorry for all the tags lmao love you guys <3

Edited by TheSadBandit

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member

1 minute ago, AceOfSpades said:

:facepalm:

Reveal hidden contents

youre part of media team, go check out my request that i made for ideas on stuff i can make for a portfolio for my job that i wanna apply to on my campus lmao

2 minutes ago, TheSadBandit said:

Hide contents

Hide contents

youre part of media team, go check out my request that i made for ideas on stuff i can make for a portfolio for my job that i wanna apply to on my campus lmao

Will do. :) 

Updated: 1/11/22 (MM/DD/YY)

Into-Gif.gif.ce584e0e0a62f867b939c39589add423.gif

Achievements

Just now, AceOfSpades said:

Hide contents

Hide contents

Hide contents

Hide contents

Hide contents

Hide contents

Will do. :) 

thanksss <3

The easter egg is this hunt, which has his name on it since its his post, and the obvious thing is they would never ban dan after this long of it being requested. Especially not exactly on april fools. More evidence is why would it be brought up in the hunt if it had nothing to do with it. 

Hold a raffle to give away that week of vip :lenny:

10.png

09d0b896183dbff5a60d2b2cc222695d.png

367262534_BOI.png.c132dc31a7816b5ef0a2142c6559bc4c.png

Achievements

1 hour ago, AceOfSpades said:

:facepalm:

Hide contents

1 hour ago, TheSadBandit said:

nicely done, I also have some people to tag.

@Roxie_Foxie @Kubnair @TheClassyBandit @motorsteak @Tlar @jeanpierree1 @Duc2000 @ACookieWithNothingToLose ill tag @Zebra bc i like him, too maybe @Violator so he gets another gfl forum notification because he loves all sounds of notifications that he gets, it turns him on. (i also want help so i can get this badge thing in my forums thing) cant forget @ButterKing5000 who i thought was 13 but turned out to be like 20ish, gotta tag him in here for the first time i heard his voice was like 3 weeks ago. 

See i tagged all these people and forgot to tag @MilkMan our great server manager who will definitely help me get the badge

edit: added more people to tag

its like 2am, sorry for all the tags lmao love you guys <3

you're both dead and soon banned

Achievements

6 hours ago, Mr Saaed said:

is it this post ? you in the Obligatory mentions ?

I can promise you that that's not it. Shuruia actually tagged him and wrote what it says there.

Snow Owl.jpg

Achievements

8 hours ago, AceOfSpades said:

Is it this right here?

f6671c5426261bf952b439590fb0e3c2.png

Lol why