RVFK

Meme of GFL application

Posted  Edited by _Doctor
Name: _Doctor
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:125260728
Forum time: 69 hours
Meme of GFL sponsors: @rapperdan @rapperdan1 @rapperdan2 @RapperDante
Why do you want to become meme of GFL:  
believe I am qualified to become meme of GFL because I can make a majority of memes out of the questions players ask, provoke spam, hacking, foul language during game play, and all in all meme any rule breaking what so ever. I read the forums comments 100% of the time during game play and have a quick and keen eye when it comes to shitty promotions. Plus I have a great deal of knowledge about memes. You can say I'm a quick learner. My desire to be meme of GFL comes from my eagerness to meme the fuck out of fellow players. I can put my knowledge and abilities to better use once and if I become meme of GFL
I want to be become meme of GFL because I take my job seriously, and doing my job comes first. The sight of a bad meme and I immediately gather evidence and put a stop to it.  GFL is more of a meme to me, I love meeting new friends and having fun with everyone, bad memers can just ruin the fun. I am a good spirited player who helps every player possible. I may be immature sometimes, but I will never go as far as being rude or mingy directly to a player unless it's @rapperdan Being a meme of GFL will help me keep the shoutbox memein and have a well rounded atmosphere. I will try my best to reduce the amount of gays, faggots, non-memers and just @rapperdan in general.

Why should we accept you?:  I believe you should accept me because I am trying to make memes actually funny. Being a meme of GFL I can help out way more. I use up most of my freetime shit posting. I may have messed up in the past and most people dislike me for this reason but I can show the community I can change. I can add any player on steam so if anyone needs a meme of GFL I'll jump right on the forums

Thanks
Edited by _Doctor

rudepog.PNG.3a1c25f3009ab8e9219ba200ef1a01a5.PNG

37 minutes ago, King_Wailord said:

iPad Pro my guy

yeah I’m I’m cali so I don’t have a pc right now lol

even more of a meme you ios boi, jail broken or nah?

Achievements

• 2 months later...
6 hours ago, Logic_ said:

No, but you are necromancer.

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png