lightitup334

what your fav map?

Depends on the mood I am in. 

Tryhard mood would lead me to vote/nominate

- AESTHETIC

- DeadCore

- Gris

- Diddle (i do still like it, mostly for the final lasers though)

- Convoy

Troll Maps (like if I want to clear out the server of cancer players)

- Evil Mansion

Basic Fun / OldSchool Maps

- Jurassic Maps

- Any LOTR

- DeathStar (Still fun for me)

- POTC

Item Maps (maps that require the correct use of items or its a RIP)

- Port_Royal

- S_A_M

- Ashen Keep

My favorite maps have mostly been mentioned but when you ask about how maps should be improved it makes me remember farmhouse and complex. Rest in peace.

I've already convinced the regular ze crowd of how awesome some maps that were underplayed were like negative legacy and ashen keep, and people have been on that A_E_S_T_H_E_T_I_C grind lately again, which is cool to see.

For a break from the regular map rotation there's always apocastasis, kororinpa, inboxed, eternal void, moon base, turtles, sst, and more that imo aren't played as much as they should be.
If you don't know those maps I'd encourage you to learn them a bit. I personally recommend them :)

1 hour ago, _PJ said:

My favorite maps have mostly been mentioned but when you ask about how maps should be improved it makes me remember farmhouse and complex. Rest in peace.

I've already convinced the regular ze crowd of how awesome some maps that were underplayed were like negative legacy and ashen keep, and people have been on that A_E_S_T_H_E_T_I_C grind lately again, which is cool to see.

For a break from the regular map rotation there's always apocastasis, kororinpa, inboxed, eternal void, moon base, turtles, sst, and more that imo aren't played as much as they should be.
If you don't know those maps I'd encourage you to learn them a bit. I personally recommend them :)

honestly agreed