Roy

[L4D] List Of Servers

Posted  Edited by Kite9867

Hello, this thread will list our Left 4 Dead 1/2 servers.

Left 4 Dead

United States

Coming soon...

Germany

Coming soon...

Left 4 Dead 2

United States

b_560_95_1.png

Germany

Coming soon...

Enjoy!

Thanks.

Edited by Kite9867

• Roy unlocked this topic
Hidden

@Roy the server does not work, it doesn't even show up on any list + i went to game tracker, downloaded their program, and click join thru their page for this server and it only opens op the game menu but does not actually get me into the server.

Hidden
2 hours ago, Mr Saaed said:

@Roy the server does not work, it doesn't even show up on any list + i went to game tracker, downloaded their program, and click join thru their page for this server and it only opens op the game menu but does not actually get me into the server.

have you tried copying the Ip Adress and opening console, then typing this "connect 198.50.132.60" without the " into console?

Adonie Had To Do It To Em by InvalidQuestionBeanie Pup Finnick YCH by InvalidQuestion

Achievements

You're connecting to the server on the correct port (27017), right? Keep in mind 27017 is not the default port.

connect 198.50.132.60:27017

If that still doesn't work, are you able to ping the IP by using something like Window's Command Prompt and typing:

ping 198.50.132.60

You could also try running a MTR with a program such as WinMTR.

Please let me know! I double checked to make sure the ports were forwarded and they are.

Thanks!

I would also like to note that the server is showing up in the Valve Master Servers list:

{
	"addr":					"198.50.132.60:27017",
	"gameport":				27017,
	"steamid":				"90114117198562315",
	"name":					"[US] Coop #1 [Vanilla | No Ads | No Lag | GFLClan.com]",
	"appid":				550,
	"gamedir":				"left4dead2",
	"version":				"2.1.5.0",
	"product":				"left4dead2",
	"region":				0,
	"players":				0,
	"max_players":			4,
	"bots":					0,
	"map":					"c1m1_hotel",
	"secure":				true,
	"dedicated":			true,
	"os":					"l",
	"gametype":				"coop,empty,ads,canada,chicago,coop,default,for,game,games,gflcl"
}

Thanks.

Hidden
4 hours ago, Roy said:

You're connecting to the server on the correct port (27017), right? Keep in mind 27017 is not the default port.

connect 198.50.132.60:27017

If that still doesn't work, are you able to ping the IP by using something like Window's Command Prompt and typing:

ping 198.50.132.60

You could also try running a MTR with a program such as WinMTR.

Please let me know! I double checked to make sure the ports were forwarded and they are.

Thanks!

yay, now i see the server on my list yup, thanks a lot, i might join later today.