Roy

Unavailable From April 24th to 26th And Possibly April 30th to May 3rd

Hidden

they grow up so fast would you believe that this kid founded gfl.

xiUALKz.png.fdf68e77d5b492a8b1d54a34f56c2417.png.ea4b0be1c610b5cdddfd1883794ce0b5.png now he looks like this 14302641809c47.jpg

it's like looking at obama going into office and coming out of office side by side president-barack-obama-sotu-sate-of-the-

the stress of taking care of others shows @Roy now go take care of yourself so you can help others later, never forget in order to take care of others you must have the time to take care of yourself.

Achievements

It is confirmed I am flying out to North Carolina from the evening of April 30th to either the evening of May 2nd or the morning of May 3rd. I will have my laptop on me but will most likely be unavailable from 8 AM EST to 5 PM EST.

Again, thanks for understanding.

Posted  Edited by Jesus - Edit Reason: im a moron and forgot to finish the quote · Hidden
Hidden
On 4/7/2018 at 9:12 PM, Joshy said:

Damn, so bold to tell people which city you're moving to...  keeping the group of power hungry stalkers well fed.  Good luck on your movement.  I just moved myself.

tru tru

Just take some time off if you need it. dont be in a hurry, just let the doctors do their work and then do your work and take some time to get better. Good luck on finding an apartment in texas!

Edited by Jesus
im a moron and forgot to finish the quote

image0.jpg