nideii

nideii has applied for Developer

My Age: 21

My Talent: 

I have wrote some sourcemod plugins for Zombies Escapes. And I would like to learn more about SM programing. I am taking my undergraduate degree in the US, and I have some free time to do some coding.

I am very familiar with C/C++ and I am able to write some C++ extensions for sourcemod. Also I am using golang to write some backend application.

Hours/Week: Hard to say, I think it will be more than 12hr.

• Like 3
  • Winner 1

I wrote a plugin that can adject rate of fire (mostly reduce it) to lower the SV due to the fact that many people shooting zombie will cause server spend a lot of time on competing hitboxes, and the plugin will not significantly effect the knockback.

I have just finished a plugin that can turn sniper rifles into grenade launcher. For example awp can light the zombies on fire base on impact point, and it comes with some physics effect (it feels like something comes from BF4)

I also modified some other plugins like the leader plugin by AntiTeal and a quick buy plugin for humans. I rewrote the zr_tagging plugins for some other ZR servers.

For c++ extension, I wrote a JSON and HTTP plugin that easy to send Ajax request to HTTP server. 

And I wrote a hide players extension in C

++ just like sm_hide. Technically this will have higher performance than any sourcepawn plugins because we don't have to enter JIT. However I did some profiling on some ZR server and found out reduce the time spend on competing hitboxes is much effective.

And other small plugins that I cannot remember XD.

For now I am going to do a big project like a new fork of ZR (maybe with RPG element) or ZR ranking system (probably will base on Microsoft trueskill system) for map difficulty assessment, calculating the wining probability (when choosing map), and may adject some parameters of ZR to help players beat the map (increase the wining probability to 50%~60% if it is lower).

• Like 1
  • Winner 1

Ok we would like to test you can u make us a simple afk manager that only applys to CTS so after like 15 secs it will move them to spec

you can edit any plugin you wish or make it from scratch. 

• Winner 1

1 hour ago, Bonk said:

Ok we would like to test you can u make us a simple afk manager that only applys to CTS so after like 15 secs it will move them to spec

you can edit any plugin you wish or make it from scratch. 

Here is the code: https://pastebin.com/Qjgu3rH4

I did not test it (since nobody will use it ). I wrote more features then needed but somehow I want to keep it under 100 lines so I deleted them.

• Thanks 1

Hi @nideii,

Thank you for your patience and I apologize for the delay.

I will be contacting you soon through a private message about this application. I really like your work and I believe you will make a great developer in GFL.

Would it be okay if I added you on Steam? Here is a link to my Steam profile.

Please let me know!

Thanks!

• Thanks 1

Hi @nideii,

Your application has been accepted.

As discussed on Steam, I will be busy for the next couple weeks. When I get back, we will discuss more.

Welcome to the team!

Thanks!

• Thanks 2