matthew

BAN APPEAL

Posted  Edited by matthew

Name: Matthew

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:78832727

Banned by: HoxanSahtteredRulez

Ban reason: ghosting "which i didn't"

Why you should be unbanned: this is a ban appeal for me and my friend Disho me and him were banned because for some reason Hoxan thought we were ghosting even though there was nothing to suggest that, i talked to him and he said he doesn't remember it

i'm we were permanently banned because we had mass RDM,'d 2 times before so we already had 2 week bans and since he banned us for "ghosting" now we are permanently banned, we would like to be unbanned as we did nothing deserving of a permanent ban,                            

heres a little context

this is all i remember from before i got banned, from what i remember this is all taking place within 2 rounds

i saw a guy RDM a AFK so i killed him i announced it several times in chat, then Hoxan comes back from being AFK and finds DNA on that same guy and he kills me so i reported it for RDN yata yata

then Hoxan tells me he just came back from being afk so i tell him stuff like pay attention (maybe a few vulgar name) and he mutes me (justified) so like 3-5 minutes pass and i ask in admin chat to be unmuted hes ignoring me so i have my friend Disho tell him cause he isn't muted (i don't remember much of what was said at this point but i think Hoxan was ignoring disho too) so Disho gets a little fed up and RDMs him ( btw i died half way through this round ) the RDM is only worthy of 1 slay, but Hoxan for some reason feels its necessary to ban us for "ghosting"

he claims he saw us doing some shady T killing stuff, but that didn't happen in those 2 rounds and if it had happened before how would he know cause he was AFK...              (btw i check his body after Disho RDM'd him hoxan was innocent so that wasn't the reason he thinks we were ghosting)

thank you for you time -matthew

Edited by matthew

reason being is very simple. i dont exactly remember which one u killed killed a t cause it was about 2 weeks ago that u both were banned, but one of u killed a T then the other killed that exact same T not knowing at all how that person was a T. and also the T killled one of u and badda bing badda boom realist guys in the room how ya doin 

i dont remember much about that day either but what i do know is i only got around 2 T kills that day, and 1 of the T's i killed was AFK and overtime,     but if you still believe we were ghosting is there anything i can do to get us unbanned?

Just now, matthew said:

oh, ok ill get him to make one, if this one works out, dont think it will cause i think he actually believes we were ghosting

We as admins have tools at our disposal, these tools help us find ghosters, hoxen is a trusted long time running admin, I doubt his ban was unjustified

Achievements

this is all i remember from before i got banned, from what i remember this is all taking place within 2 rounds

i saw a guy RDM a AFK so i killed him i announced it several times in chat, then Hoxan comes back from being AFK and finds DNA on that same guy and he kills me so i reported it for RDN yata yata

then Hoxan tells me he just came back from being afk so i tell him stuff like pay attention (maybe a few vulgar name) and he mutes me (justified) so like 3-5 minutes pass and i ask in admin chat to be unmuted hes ignoring me so i have my friend Disho tell him cause he isn't muted (i don't remember much of what was said at this point but i think Hoxan was ignoring disho too) so Disho gets a little fed up and RDMs him ( btw i died half way through this round ) the RDM is only worthy of 1 slay, but Hoxan for some reason feels its necessary to ban us for "ghosting"

he claims he saw us doing some shady T killing stuff, but that didn't happen in those 2 rounds and if it had happened before how would he know cause he was AFK...              (btw i check his body after Disho RDM'd him hoxan was innocent so that wasn't the reason he thinks we were ghosting)

thank you for you time     -matthew

I pulled up the information for your Steam ID and this is what it says on Sourcebans: https://sourcebans.gflclan.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0%3A0%3A78832727&Submit=Search

Now, Hoxens ban was only for 1 week, which has since expired. However, another ban was added due to it being your 3rd 1-week ban, thUs becoming permanent. This ban was added by @Connor.

It will be up to him to determine what to do about your ban. Give him some time to respond to this, thank you.

GIF.gif

37c6a160ff76e7ef7db4db7df0d50dc3.png

9d668bb6162aaa048432fe2935d30458.png

129ef22cb8471b6c808a1ce582f493aa.png

7f018283383ed2d1d0bd4cafeb1e87ac.png

bce96f456cff8113e7d9e5c2c6f65fff.png

v1.png