Jcfraven

A Stranger Appears Once More

Posted  Edited by Jcfraven

Hello everyone!

You may or may not remember me having come onto this community through referral by Rose, but if so, hello again! The same goes for those who have seen me recently on the SCP server, hi.

I had originally left here, fading out of gaming and the like, and while I am going to stop myself from heavily gaming again(which I fell back into) and not allow myself to do so here as well(priorities), a little bit of play and hanging out on here will definitely not hurt. Maybe I can even ultimately help this community out some this go around, which would be nice.

In any case, those who do not know me or need a refresher, I am Raven, the person that you either do or will love or hate as you converse with me and see me around. Hopefully it is the former and not the latter. Beyond that, there is little else to really note other than, as my profile picture shows, I am a Christian(hopefully to-be Orthodox Christian) and a Brony(why not keep the terminology alive?). I can answer any questions you may have though, provided that I feel comfortable answering them.

In any case, long story short is that I am "back," and will play on some of the GMOD servers from time to time, and hopefully I may be able to be of some help to you lot in due time. Nice to see you guys again.

Edited by Jcfraven

Hey there!  Long time no see!

Hopefully well be in touch,

--Nap

wEEZhpy.jpg.54370668acb451a1bac8a5011679ce7b.jpg 

(Made by @Rose, thx :D)

[Former]- Breach Admin, OLD Purge SR. Admin, HnS admin, GMOD Murder admin, GMOD JB Admin, TTT Admin, Forum Moderator, Discord Moderator, Public Relations Team Member, Media Team Member

I'm out

Ayyy I remember you. Welcome back! Haven't seen you on the breach server recently, probably because I'm blind. But it's nice to see you again. :)

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

Just now, Kite9867 said:

Ayyy I remember you. Welcome back! Haven't seen you on the breach server recently, probably because I'm blind. But it's nice to see you again. :)

Open thine eyes :p. I am the Class D guy that is not very effective at his job.

Welcome back. You've probably noticed that we have #religions in Public Discord. It'll probably get some attention if someone post anything there

76561198043643390.png

Posted  Edited by Mr Saaed
2 hours ago, Charmayy said:

Purge died sorry

don't you dare say that, it will never die + im coming back after the reset to start making a ton of money.

aboodboom and other people are coming with me as well.

Edited by Mr Saaed