AceOfSpadesMM

What's new sideshow (Suggest)

I was thinking it would be great to have an what's new sideshow on the right side of the chatbox and above the discord. Showing the latest announcements, the latest promotion or given rank, or even the OTMs that I've been posting in chatbox and discord that gave me this idea.  

Updated: 1/11/22 (MM/DD/YY)

Into-Gif.gif.ce584e0e0a62f867b939c39589add423.gif

Achievements

I don't think it's a bad idea, but I don't think it has a noticeable difference compared to what we have now.  The Topics show the latest topic (including Announcements and events ie. OTM), and the Posts show the latest posts; I don't think we have recent title/role change although I'm not really sure how exciting this would be.

Am I missing anything else or am I misunderstanding this?

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

7 hours ago, Joshy said:

I don't think it's a bad idea, but I don't think it has a noticeable difference compared to what we have now.  The Topics show the latest topic (including Announcements and events ie. OTM), and the Posts show the latest posts; I don't think we have recent title/role change although I'm not really sure how exciting this would be.

Am I missing anything else or am I misunderstanding this?

I was thinking pinning posts in the what’s new sideshow to let everyone see it on the top of the forums. Like on steam, where if a game has steam workshop, you would see the most popular workshop items in your steam library.

Updated: 1/11/22 (MM/DD/YY)

Into-Gif.gif.ce584e0e0a62f867b939c39589add423.gif

Achievements