Alucard33rd

Im back

Seems I have been popping in lately. I guess you really do never leave GFL Forever. I got more time on my hands now and am of service if needed. No server staff shit but Ill help with higher up shit, if they even let me......

BTW my Grudge of Overwatch is no more, its now "All day No Life PUBG Players"

ew

(jk wb <3)

Aspiring OWL Player

Official Fat Cunt of GFL

• Former GFL Council Member
  • Former Deathrun Server Manager
  • Former Murder Server Manager (2x)
  • Former Forum/Discord/TS Moderator
  • Former Member Acceptor
  • Former Prop Hunt Admin
  • Former Breach Admin
  • Former Ragdoll Combat Admin
  • Former Hide and Seek Admin

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

76561198080414294.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ad0d7752f3af933e823242707f002882.png

7ca15ba2adfc1cca1bbdd1b0e2899323.png

8a1fc7db81c9f9c55efeb06616369387.png

a23834bee8bd262ab85ddc004d8a52d4.png

37c2106e984c072a98986b80abc62302.png

ac8e16c80959c1400d7f78eb08d82b9a.png

d987b48e16877f03d3f4bd471f7a167d.png

7c3ddae8149571527b4fd382077c386b.png

addedjittogroupgay.png.b9cd0e35765a9eb4289086eb110830ed.png

crusty.PNG.ff0ad7f19b0b472ee3cf36cffd1138a4.PNG

eatcakeandcry.PNG.c3e7a72409b2c1a1bca7a659d6b0d5c5.PNG

fuckijustnutted.png.288a102240b0b61679c2a06089a8b4fb.png

quesadillaorriot.PNG.694be1708aeccc1771da16873fb0705b.PNG

Welcome back.

I do have to admit I'm not a fan of the "I'm okay with being Staff and have time for that, but no Server related stuff- too busy yo" kind of thing only willing to accept what is considered the more reputable or prestigious role and everything else is beneath you (I know it wasn't said, but I am meaning what is inferred or the vibe I'm personally picking up)...  don't worry...  I gave Bonk a hard time about this too and it's nothing against either of you as a individuals.

On the bright side for you: Their team is short, whatever they are doing isn't working, and it looks to me they are also considering the unconventional methods...  I think there is some value to having someone with the swing of things from experience and a "go to" person for the new ones.  I think their team will have to consider a few trade-offs too.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

@CrusTi When you go through the data of our PC's do you ride your tron bike?

also cya around kiddo, I'll be sure to leave a trail of data that you can ride through with your bike fam.

Achievements

3 hours ago, Joshy said:

Welcome back.

I do have to admit I'm not a fan of the "I'm okay with being Staff and have time for that, but no Server related stuff- too busy yo" kind of thing only willing to accept what is considered the more reputable or prestigious role and everything else is beneath you (I know it wasn't said, but I am meaning what is inferred or the vibe I'm personally picking up)...  don't worry...  I gave Bonk a hard time about this too and it's nothing against either of you as a individuals.

On the bright side for you: Their team is short, whatever they are doing isn't working, and it looks to me they are also considering the unconventional methods...  I think there is some value to having someone with the swing of things from experience and a "go to" person for the new ones.  I think their team will have to consider a few trade-offs too.

The biggest reason why I say that is work. I work almost 60hrs a week and some days off I have Practice for the WGI World Championship. But thanks for the feedback, I get where you come from but that wasn't my intention at all. :)

8 minutes ago, CrusTi said:

The biggest reason why I say that is work. I work almost 60hrs a week and some days off I have Practice for the WGI World Championship. But thanks for the feedback, I get where you come from but that wasn't my intention at all. :)

tfw higher ranks are not required to do almost anything but hop on for like not even an hour get up to date voice there thoughts then admins have to have so much time or else they may aswell be useless, long story short the lower ranks tend to need more time while the higher ranks don't exactly need much time, as they don't need to moderate a server and do many other things. that requires you to be active af, where a high rank is not that demanding but does more then one thing and is a tad bit more complex in what you should be doing atleast.

Achievements

5 hours ago, rapperdan said:

tfw higher ranks are not required to do almost anything but hop on for like not even an hour get up to date voice there thoughts then admins have to have so much time or else they may aswell be useless, long story short the lower ranks tend to need more time while the higher ranks don't exactly need much time, as they don't need to moderate a server and do many other things. that requires you to be active af, where a high rank is not that demanding but does more then one thing and is a tad bit more complex in what you should be doing atleast.

Have you heard of periods before?

17 hours ago, CrusTi said:

Ill help with higher up shit

There alone is the GFL tag-line.

Anyways!  Welcome back bud, I hope to get in contact with you, because I thought you were cool..

Thanks, Nap.

wEEZhpy.jpg.54370668acb451a1bac8a5011679ce7b.jpg 

(Made by @Rose, thx :D)

[Former]- Breach Admin, OLD Purge SR. Admin, HnS admin, GMOD Murder admin, GMOD JB Admin, TTT Admin, Forum Moderator, Discord Moderator, Public Relations Team Member, Media Team Member

I'm out

11 hours ago, rapperdan said:

That's not true.

You're right if it's in the context of what you can get away with, but not for the results.  You can be in higher tiered leadership and there are too few to put you in check, but it's like having no trainer at the gym and not putting time or effort into your workouts...  you're probably still fat and unhealthy.  You've got to put the time into it if you want to have a chance at achieving your goals or to at least get within a "good enough" region.

If you don't have time for server positions, then it's not right to say you have time for anything above.  We've had too many accept the role without amplifying their benefits, using charisma to drive the community, neither willing to champion the ideas and challenge the ones they don't agree with- we've just got a bunch of paper pushers and bagel fetchers willing to give their brief thumbs up or down on an application or appeal.

1 minute ago, Joshy said:

That's not true.

You're right if it's in the context of what you can get away with, but not for the results.  You can be in higher tiered leadership and there are too few to put you in check, but it's like having no trainer at the gym and not putting time or effort into your workouts...  you're probably still fat and unhealthy.  You've got to put the time into it if you want to have a chance at achieving your goals or to at least get within a "good enough" region.

If you don't have time for server positions, then it's not right to say you have time for anything above.  We've had too many accept the role without amplifying their benefits, using charisma to drive the community, neither willing to champion the ideas and challenge the ones they don't agree with- we've just got a bunch of paper pushers and bagel fetchers willing to give their brief thumbs up or down on an application or appeal.

My intention wasn't to NOT help servers at all but not make that my main focus. yall are taking this out of context and making me feel uncomfortable. This is my return for gos sake, not a debate thread.

I opened with a "Welcome back", and I totally mean it: Welcome back.  I really do hope to see you around.

You brought the topic up in the OP and so I didn't think we were being too out place in discussing it; I'm sorry if it makes you feel uncomfortable.  I have no problem dropping it given your feedback although I do think it's worth some thought.

Good luck at work.  Sixty hours must be brutal.  I've seen it in retail and it just really takes a lot out of you; I've been super fortunate in dodging those types of positions.