Random Noise

Recording Fortnite: How do I do it

I would like to know how I could record some Fortnite. If you know of some basic recording software, please tell me. I'm not a professional here, I just want to rewatch some of my "epic fails" or "clutch wins" (if I ever get one). If you know of a way to record Fortnite using Fortnite, please also tell me.

500k.PNG.7609ad6227a2249acd0bccd38d0d8db4.PNG

dmnolife.PNG.8447196721ffd80bf62066b9321cd807.PNG

Spoiler

marioadmin.PNG

dralgaaboose2.PNG

dralgaaboose1.PNG

loucopmass.PNG

zeroleftnute.PNG

zeronoaccessr.PNG

ryanmean.PNG

zerobreak.PNG

volkghost.PNG

kosadmin.PNG

momdemote.PNG

volkdemote.PNG

godgag2.PNG

kitescreech.PNG

kiteprom.PNG

kitemember.PNG

zeroserver.PNG

kitedemote.PNG

slayall2.PNG

tonydemote.PNG

ryanhot.PNG

volklovetony.PNG

volkgay.PNG

volkmass.PNG

wigglesbeat.PNG

kitesuck.PNG

humcent.PNG

pancakezeroass.PNG

epic.PNG

godunforgive.PNG

squidleave.PNG

zerobrazid.PNG

zeroban.PNG

zeroass.PNG

gamble.PNG

bigflip3.PNG

bigflip2.PNG

bigflip1.PNG

pancakeaboose3.PNG

slayall.PNG

robotrdm.PNG

zeromember.PNG

zeromass.PNG

godgag.PNG

doubleaboose.PNG

prom.PNG

zerohax3.PNG

rdmtest2.PNG

rdmtest.PNG

lilozgay.PNG

lilozcock.PNG

2697y22w4d.PNG

1inchpinch.PNG

ducnihilistic.PNG

zerohax2.PNG

zerogay2.PNG

lilozmember.PNG

pulseaboose3.PNG

kiterdm2.PNG

pulseaboose2.PNG

pulseaboose1.PNG

pulsereee.PNG

zerolazy.PNG

rdmrdm.PNG

sadbanditwish.PNG

vaglol.PNG

zerodemotion.PNG

pancakeass.PNG

Achievements

Do you have a Nvidia graphics card? If so it has inbuilt recording software through GeForce Experience.  

11f4263ab6c30a3489f8db3145340861.png

So everyone is listing their former stuff so I'll just be cool and list mine :3

Former @HackingPotato's White Knight and Boss Former Director Former TF2 Division Leader Former Community Advisor Former TF2 Technical Administrator Former TF2 Server Manager Former TF2 Trial Manager Former TF2 Admin Former TF2 Revivalist Former TF2 Player Former TF2 God Former Media Leaderish Former somewhat Media team person Former VIP Former Supporter Former Member Former TF2 Player Former Player

I record fortnite myself, I use Nvidia shadowplay for video and OBS for streaming. You can also download the Replays that Fortnite makes for you where you can replay higlights in a noclip perspective.

Nerd

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Charmayy

OBS is what i use for streaming. It's really beneficial to the user and it's free. What's not to love?

If you wanna know how to set it up:

- Download/Install OBS

- Start it up xd

- Make a new scene, or rename the scene you're using, as you can see, i have a few scenes, depending on what i'm doing. 99baa271d03dc3d63379e13648884267.png

- In the scene, select the + sign in "Sources", this'll create a new source for that scene, obviously.

- Select "Game Capture"

- If you aren't running the game in fullscreen, which I suggest doing, select "Capture Specific Window"

6eea623fe2f2874746077cd006aec94b.png As you can see, mine is currently set to record my "Town of Salem" window.

Make sure the game is running before you select it, or else you won't see it in the options. 

If you're streaming on a 1920x1080 canvas, and the game is in 1080p, you shouldn't have a problem. If you stream on a 1280x720 canvas, and the game is in 1080p, then you'll need to just adjust the window in OBS, not in the Game Capture settings.

If you want to add anything else, like an overlay or something, you can always come to me.

2e07c50f22b074801e3b7a2bbb5bbb88.png

This is my current overlay. I like it a lot lol.

Hope this helped ya!

Edited by Charmayy

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: $943 ($530 with sales)
  • Games owned: 174
  • Games played: 112 (64%)
  • Hours on record: 5,797.5h

amd has some built in recording stuff, i've never used it, i'd recommend obs though

8 hours ago, motorsteak said:

amd has some built in recording stuff, i've never used it, i'd recommend obs though

Yeah it's honestly the amd prebuilt recording system on the graphics card js actually not that bad as it doesn't affect gameplay/frames as much as OBS. Only downside is as for as I know you can't record ypur own voice with it, so you woukd have to record that on the side or have no voice at all :xD:

SEND MEMES

SEND NUDES

SEND FOOD

I'm lowkey a weeb...

tumblr_ohhs10xsG51vyefqgo7_540.gif

umaruchan.gif

50aa6758b04bcde6818c2a3bc90bd692.gif