Dr. house M.D.

new researcher cant kill D class rule

i just want you to know that this new Researchers cant kill D class if they are unarmed rule is poorly thought out...because you can easily report the researcher that killed you and say that you were unarmed because you have no way of knowing if that D class actually had a weapon or not. highly exploitable and in the end not very good

1 hour ago, Dr. house M.D. said:

i just want you to know that this new Researchers cant kill D class if they are unarmed rule is poorly thought out...because you can easily report the researcher that killed you and say that you were unarmed because you have no way of knowing if that D class actually had a weapon or not. highly exploitable and in the end not very good

Not true.  Admins can see what a player has equipped in death scenes and we can also see all of the items the player had when they died in logs.

flat800x800075f_u3.jpg.3b2de3357bb7a5675102e5314eba0fd3.jpg                                                                                         

Posted  Edited by Z1galord

^ *Claims to be angry at new people*, *Is fairly new to being a member himself* :benthinking:

Edit: I think it's a dumb rule just because ya know I wanna kill them Class D as a researcher sometimes, but it's pretty sound so I have no room to complain about it, so neither should you.

Edited by Z1galord

Cringe

6 hours ago, Teri said:

Not true.  Admins can see what a player has equipped in death scenes and we can also see all of the items the player had when they died in logs.

yes. that would disregard the rule being used.

6 hours ago, Dr. house M.D. said:

ITS A STUPID RULE FUCK D CLASS FUCK NEW PEOPLE FUCK YOU

pls dont

image0.jpg

We get constant complaints from not just new players but from old players also. Even players who were here before you complained about researchers killing d class. We added this new rule so people won't complain about this unfair advantage these researchers have. And this rule was just added recently so lets see where this takes us.

8 hours ago, Dr. house M.D. said:

ITS A STUPID RULE FUCK D CLASS FUCK NEW PEOPLE FUCK YOU

And don't.

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

Also, it prevents researchers from going on a mass killing spree. Also gives them a reason to escape instead to stay and kill class d’s for no reason lol. People want to play for more than 2 minuets lol. 

Server Manager of Squad.

be2e3ce9254c6a1d33fee472ec4323a3.png