Bonk

Bye

Posted  Edited by Syntax
1 hour ago, _Doctor said:

And let's take a look at what syntax done while he had power:

And that concludes this response

Actually I did a lot more than just that, I just preferred not to 'show off' while others chose to just stick by higher ups and talk about their tiny accomplishments, I actually did work. I was the #1 Player as of Gametracker on TTT, I was admin there, refrain from being bias and making assumptions.

The 'Event Coordinator' idea was first brought up by me to Leks, you can ask him yourself, it was then suggested to the Council Members and Directors, it was accepted. it was a success, I was the first EC here.

Not to talk too much, I'll just drop this: I never actually applied for any position other than Member Acceptor, I got all other positions thanks to higher ups recommending me. 

Again, what did you contribute to this community?

EDIT: I know this community loves trolls, so I won't respond to stuff like this for example anymore. 

Edited by Syntax

Achievements

10 minutes ago, Syntax said:

Actually I did a lot more than just that, I just preferred not to 'show off' while others chose to just stick by higher ups and talk about their tiny accomplishments, I actually did work. I was the #1 Player as of Gametracker on TTT, I was admin there

Being active doesn't make you a good admin :neckbeard:

11 minutes ago, Syntax said:

Nothing much, and If I did I wouldn't be flashing it off in a resignation thread

rudepog.PNG.3a1c25f3009ab8e9219ba200ef1a01a5.PNG

14 minutes ago, Syntax said:

Actually I did a lot more than just that, I just preferred not to 'show off' while others chose to just stick by higher ups and talk about their tiny accomplishments, I actually did work. I was the #1 Player as of Gametracker on TTT, I was admin there, refrain from being bias and making assumptions.

The 'Event Coordinator' idea was first brought up by me to Leks, you can ask him yourself, it was then suggested to the Council Members and Directors, it was accepted. it was a success, I was the first EC here.

Not to talk too much, I'll just drop this: I never actually applied for any position other than Member Acceptor, I got all other positions thanks to higher ups recommending me. 

EDIT: I know this community loves trolls, so I won't respond to stuff like this for example anymore. 

you didnt do shit so stfu and grow up <3, Also you wernt the number #1 player on GT i was. EC a dumb rank that lasted how long again?

Former: CSGO DL

Former: CSGO TTT Manager

Just now, _Doctor said:

Being active doesn't make you a good admin :neckbeard:

Nothing much, and If I did I wouldn't be flashing it off in a resignation thread

Old mindset buddy, being active does make you a good admin, please whatever happens don't make this guy a Server Manager.

I've discussed this before, and I won't do it in this thread, but long story short I'd rather have an active inexperienced admin rather than an inactive/averagely active admin. Dedication beats Experience.

Also, here I stand here telling everyone I got 'demoted' when in fact I 'resigned', I never made any threads either, I never liked attention and never wanted it, but it paid off badly. Apparently 'Documentation' is necessary as of Nick. I guess writing threads for others and having them post them comes in their favor instead.

A question I have to bring to the table is, do you guys consider yourselves successful? It seems as if you're going downhill. I've partnered up with Sweg and we made our own servers, we never drop to 0, our average is 10+ players and we reach peak all the time. (Yes, now I'm showing off.)

Achievements

1 minute ago, Bonk said:

you didnt do shit so stfu and grow up <3, Also you wernt the number #1 player on GT i was. EC a dumb rank that lasted how long again?

Last time I recall when you were Server Manager you had me fix an issue that was bugging you for an entire week, I never got it fixed but I tried? All you did other than that is just trash talk other Staff Members when they weren't on. Err? Let's stop before I start pulling out your achievements.

Achievements

1 minute ago, Syntax said:

Last time I recall when you were Server Manager you had me fix an issue that was bugging you for an entire week, I never got it fixed but I tried? All you did other than that is just trash talk other Staff Members when they weren't on. Err? Let's stop before I start pulling out your achievements.

you didnt fix shit or do shit Syntax.png.361a8e9430981249aabbca7b29afee68.png

Former: CSGO DL

Former: CSGO TTT Manager

1 minute ago, Syntax said:

lol why you such a dick my guy he is leaving and you have the heart to say all this. how did you even get your ranks smh

image.jpeg.c5698c2d3670a49d660e08b65bcee65a.jpeg

Posted  Edited by Syntax
1 minute ago, Bonk said:

you didnt fix shit or do shit Syntax.png.361a8e9430981249aabbca7b29afee68.png

Yeah nice screenshot, just close the server and screen my playtime then say that 'I didn't shit' you expect me to play a closed server?

Edited by Syntax

Achievements