Remove the rule

Remove the rule when researchers can’t kill d boiz that are unarmed. I can’t kill a running d boi at entrance zone.

Well if he has no weapon he poses no threat to you, so the only thing that makes you want to kill him is your thirst for blood. Which is why the rule was added: so researchers wouldn't kill them for the fun of it and people could stop dying 1 minute in then complaning for the next 12 minutes.

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

Sorry but I just love to kill them xd.

5 minutes ago, Toasted_Chromosomes said:

As much as I love getting armies of armed researchers and killing all the class d, I see it fair that the rule is in effect.

Yeah I was wondering why people were pissed at me when I killed most of the d bois at the start

Killing class ds in the beginning of the round is a dick move. Its a sort of Treat others the way you want to be treated scenario. If you wouldn't want to wait 12 minutes I doubt anyone else would want to wait 12 minutes.

5 hours ago, -_Fx_- said:

Killing class ds in the beginning of the round is a dick move. Its a sort of Treat others the way you want to be treated scenario. If you wouldn't want to wait 12 minutes I doubt anyone else would want to wait 12 minutes.

Yeah, I changed my mind about this. The rule is a good thing to stop dick heads like me.