Posted  Edited by Pyros - Edit Reason: typo

Yesterday to today, we hosted an event on our public Discord. We had a total of 21.161 messages in 24 hours and a total of 3.480 messages sent by the bot. Making it a total of 6.08 entries per question. I would like to thank each member that entered in it.

After spending 2 hours and 9 minutes counting the entries, I’m happy to say that @ALostPuppy won it. He had a total of 484 questions right and therefore he will receive his special role for the following week along side a special Voice Chat, this one will last 2 weeks, on which he will get special moderator perms to manage said Voice Chat, he can refuse this if wished.

I would also like to hear and get some general feedback, what can improve? What can change? I was also thinking of cutting in half the time and making it 12 hours, how would you guys feel on it?

If you guys want to have another event on Discord only with a different bot, feel free to send me a PM in either the Forums or Discord, cheers!

Top 3:

@ALostPuppy 484

@Liloz01 403

@Misaki 382

Edited by Pyros
typo

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png
image.png.c3ced03940ca3f9bff0b8c6b1b425d4f.png

6 minutes ago, Jerry Hat Trick said:

And where was the announcement for this event?

Did I miss it?

Under #announcements, and you did unfortunately miss it. But you might catch the next week's.

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png
image.png.c3ced03940ca3f9bff0b8c6b1b425d4f.png

Posted  Edited by Duc2000
23 minutes ago, 4ix said:

And I thought I was a nerd

so did I until darkling made the category weeb shit
ON A SERIOUS SIDE:

• Basically it favors people with more time on their hands those non kid wierdos who don't have a job  which is kinda annoying. Dunno how to fix that.
  • KEEP IT THE GENERAL CATEGORY SO US NON ANIME LOVERS HAVE A CHANCE
Edited by Duc2000

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements