ShadowPlays

Birthday Wishes

Hello everyone, it's everyone's favorite inactive Admin and GFL user and I'm actually slightly surprised I still have my rank, but I'm not complaining. 

What I'm making this for is to thank everyone and all the friends I've made over my two years at GFL despite being inactive through a lot of it. Most of it being personal issues, I.E. wreck and job and shit, but a lot of internet connectivity problems. 

Either way, I appreciate that I've made a lot of friends on here, a lot more than I had anticipated to make at first, but made nonetheless, and I want to give personal thanks and notices to at least most of them. 

@Z1galord - One of the first gay people I've met online, I appreciate a lot of the shit you've done for me, and like, you're a cool dude, even though you're dead 97% of the time.

@WarSadist - you're fucking dead but still loved, ripperonies

@Rose - We struggled a lot in the past, and have dealt with a lot of shit along with starting shit with each other, but I still consider you a close friend and love that you've stuck with and dealt with me as long as you have, you gay fem-leprechaun.

@Deathhawk449 - Another dead one, but as much as I hated you there was still love, you gay hoe

@BigBthefluffyredneck - I used to hate you and shit but you're actually pretty cool, and you've worked your way up to managing a partially dead server, but I'm sure with a lot of love it can be saved, you're cool in my books, yo.

@Scoobers - You're dead as fuck, but I miss you my dude, you got me up to where I am now, and if you were still here I'd punch you in the neck, but you're still a good dude (useless as a manager though)

@JK_Ghosty - I forget if you're dead or not, but we've had some pretty good times together, the ships will always be sailing on the seven seas, you're a cool dude my guy (but still was a shit manager ha)

@rapperdan - We never really talked a lot, or talk at all, but you're not the biggest asshole I know, you're actually pretty chill, and I can appreciate that

@Kurama - rip this dead asshole, fucking cunt leaving us

@Korowa - I forgot your shit and if you died or not oops, but you were a cool chick, would've liked to have gotten to know you better, my dude 

@BananaBandit99 - cunt

@TrillionDollarSoup - Piss poor excuse of an admin, but still a cool dude who I appreciated to know 

@Toasted_Chromosomes - I forgot you existed and I don't know if we even talked, but I feel bad if you didn't get mentioned in some way so here

@Wow - Squeaky cunt but I still loved your gas ass

@tenhours - shitty admin, but one of my closest friends here, keep the good times ticking (ha get it because fuck you)

@Herbert - originally didn't like you but now adore you, fucking amazing human being 

@Meek - overcooked sausage legs

@snackdemarco - don't remember talking much off the server

@Saint - fucking shade main douchebag cunt

@grizzly - lmao banned for 3 days by accident once 

@Everyone else - you're all fucking awesome and thank you for making GFL an amazing experience for me, I appreciate all the hard work Roy has put into this gig, and I hope it only gets better from this point on. Thank you all for making my birthday and life spectacular, and even though I'm only 19 I feel fucking 64 sometimes jfc

im not leaving or anything btw, I was just showing my appreciation to everyone, thank you for reading this shit, I love you guys ❤️

@Vivian Korowa's new name is @Misaki JS.

23 minutes ago, Vivian said:

@Z1galord - One of the first gay people I've met online, I appreciate a lot of the shit you've done for me, and like, you're a cool dude, even though you're dead 97% of the time.

Haven't you met yourself? Last time I checked you were pretty hecken gay. And yes I am dead 97% of the time. Anyways thanks for listening to me rant whenever we were both somewhat not dead.

Cringe

Opens up steam and sees this on her profile aka her response Qb0Fwh09R3u1QR_X4mYHAw.png

my response to that was as followed gHTJ6mC0TpuoJALTL8k16A.png I guess she said that then went to the forums yo guys I'll take credit again for bringing back some old peeps ty ty also "not the biggest asshole you know?"

ya I'm gonna need someone to fact check this because this is me atm CHZfvp3.gif thinking "Not the biggest asshole they know" Who is the other asshole in your life kiddo better dump the other asshole or you can call me an Audi 5000

Achievements

16 minutes ago, Toasted_Chromosomes said:

Oh fuck right in the feels

EDIT: Glad to see you back even when you have life troubles, we've all been there before

I almost died twice within the last 2 years and aH. I should be back a lot more than I used to be now that I'm completely fucking done with High school so

19 hours ago, Vivian said:

@JK_Ghosty - I forget if you're dead or not, but we've had some pretty good times together, the ships will always be sailing on the seven seas, you're a cool dude my guy (but still was a shit manager ha)

I'm still alive on the outside. I think 

<THIS USER HAD AN ANNOYING SIGNATURE, IT'S NOW IN A SPOILER>

R.I.P Gmod ZS 2014-2018

GMOD ZS OG

c6c959634adaff8b1b4df8f4fd743d72.png

b599ee4ad47f1929ff3eb31bf0d6ffbc.png

18c28a36f5d161ecba3ceb703a6a5186.png

ee0fc2a2faac66045777c8f563d7b07b.png

391313c439633063bfd88624b537bce5.png

b218783e39a976e113c3d1a050aefd05.png

d4c86f348320d6b54ab330f0b759b3ab.png

8e3c5cd80f8c448917615b3a8c4eadf1.png

World record? 

7dcf88478a576aa6e168a9307b85cba5.png

4 hours ago, JK_Ghosty said:

I'm still alive on the outside. I think 

Oh shit what up

6 hours ago, BigBthefluffyredneck said:

Aw thank you Vivian. Hopin you can be on soon, I won't touch your admin ship status, awaiting your return

I'm awaiting my return too, over the summer I'm definitely going to give ZS and PC gaming in general another go.