Joshy

RS3 Free to Play Event Idea

Do we have any RS3 players or members who are interested in joining a RuneScape 3 (RS3) event that is Free to Play (F2P)?  I've had an event idea lingering in my head for a while it looks like a simple yet creative one that anyone can participate in (even if they create their account just minutes before the event).  This means GFL members who haven't been a part of our RuneScape mini-division have an easy-in.

It's also an opportunity for you guys to gain leadership experience.  I was going to post it sooner, but I didn't want to interrupt your Council project/trial or whatever you may call it.  I have no problem leading the way on this one and at my own (RuneScape) expense, but I'd enjoy to help nurture another person; I think it'll be fun, and it's a great way to give us a little spark, some advertising to people outside of GFL, and leadership pathways or alternate games for people who are already here.

Gauging interest here before I take it to my primary RuneScape community or to my friends there.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

I'm interested in this, as long as we have a good backing for it.

If you have ideas of how this event could go down, i'd be all ears to know.

Thanks for the suggestion!

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: $943 ($530 with sales)
  • Games owned: 174
  • Games played: 112 (64%)
  • Hours on record: 5,797.5h