Darkling

New Council Members and Director.

Great now we gotta give them Admin on Breach. Wait so that means @Pyros is admin on breach again. :lenny: Anyways congrats to you all. Bring GFL back to life.

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

Congratulations to all of the new Council people! Make GFL great again (No not a Donald Trump reference) 

5 minutes ago, Darkling said:

We've just finished up with choosing our new council members. 

Congrats to @Ben Roy @Crusty @flyingjoe32 @Pyros @Unknown

We've decided that we should go with 5 people, we didn't have a hard amount of council members we wanted, which meant we were going to promote who we felt was right for the role. These guys all did great things for GFL before the applications and we are sure they are going to do great things now for GFL!

Once hey get settled into their new role you should start seeing some of the things they are doing. Feel free to get in contact with them as well!

There are a couple more changes coming up soon as well.

they* :lenny:

Boom. Thanks for giving me a chance. 

Congrats, Darkling. To fellow council members, I look forward to work with you all. 

76561198043643390.png

can i gewt cool rank ;)

.eJwVzEEOhCAMAMC_8ABaC0L0NwQJkogltJ42-_ddM_f5mGdeZjen6pAd4GiSeR5WlGeqxVbmepU0mtjMHZJqymcvtwrQhs6vHqMPjrYXOES3hCWsRIjR-UjQ-r8RO-5qvj_gJCIu.t46Loz1YH4dqwtzyP7UxuKymbe4Capture.PNG.4c9bc5dbf21f8a1679c5bd711f1f064e.PNG

Former Manager On Hide and Seek

Former Admin  on prop hunt

Former trail admin on breach