Aquaticfilly0

My GFL story, from the beginning to now

Posted  Edited by Aquaticfilly0 - Edit Reason: Hehe

So, I saw this writing this for acceptor or something, so I decided to write my story of how I joined GFL. So, before all of this, there was a server called the Republic server. It was a good community, with an awful director though. That's what the triangle in my name is, the Republic symbol. So after something happened (Not gonna go into detail about that) I left that server. I hopped around for a while, never feeling any connection, until I entered cancer. AKA, GFL TTT. As soon as I got it, I rdmed. I didn't know what I was doing, I had only played murder, no other gamemodes. The guy who I killed reported me, and I said I was new. He forgave me, and showed me the rules and helped me out a bit. I might not be where I am if he hadn't helped me like that. All I remember was his name began with S. my reason for killing him was he was surrounded by bodies. I never saw him again, and I hope he is doing well. A was welcomed into the server, and had alot of fun.

A few weeks later, I joined with my 2 friends. This is where my first ban plays in. So these 3 guys kept accusing me and my 2 friends of ghosting. It kept going on, until we were banned. There was no proof, so me and my friends were pissed. I remember all the guys names who accused us. Camcat, Fireman (something like that) and Spycrab. Now Spycrab friended me. He didn't accuse us, but did nothing to stop it. Turns out those 3 were ghosting and blamed us to turn suspicion away from them. Spy and I talked, and he convinced Violator we did nothing wrong. Spy's 2 friends got banned, but he didn't, per my request. All was fine, with some Karma bans here and there. I had alot of fun, with all the old admins, and so on. Then Rox stepped in.

So, I was hot-headed. Still am, but everyone seemed to just let me get away with it. But, when I was taunting Rox, he added an autoslay to me with the reason 'Nag Nag Bitch.' We had a rocky relationship for a while, but we started to warm up to one another. After a while, we became the best of friends. I can trust Rox with anything and everything. He made me a furry, and helped me find who I am today. I could never thank my furry god enough, and I hope Rox knows how much they mean to me. And Lynx, we met on the Republic server, and became sisters. She is so protective, was there for me, and overall an amazing person. Us 3 had the best times.

After alot of karma bans, and admins leaving, players leaving, new ones joining, Kub made me an account. Yes, a whole year on GFL and I still did not have member. Kubnair made me an account, and made me apply for Admin instantly. I got so many good votes, but was never accepted. Emo Brony was a great friend of mine, and was accepted then. I was happy for him, and Stars and Spiders, my lesbian lover. I kinda felt under appriciated, so I slowly transferred to Breach. Lynx and Kite first invited me, and I didn't understand anything. As more regular players from TTT left, I had less reason to stay on that server.

As I got on Breach, admins were already leaving, and so were players. It was dying, but I had been playing a few months before I applied. I think at least. I was accepted, and there was very little admins so it was kinda hard. Wolfblade and Deathz helped alot. So did Kite. I got banned a few more times before I got admin for Rdm and Leave when I had to leave. Now I have 20 bans. Get on my level. So I slowly got more used to it. It was a bit rough with some admins (Who are no longer admins) and some with current admins. All is good now, and it has been good since. With a few bumps here and there of course. I'm glad with Xy as my manager, he does a great job. It's even more amazing I knew him since before he was TTT admin, along with Kite and Duc2000.

Thanks to Kubnair for making my account and forcing me to apply. Thanks to Rox for being there for me through so much. Pyro, thanks to you as well. Lynx, love ya sis. Stars, my lesbian lover, I'm sorry you had to go. To Kite, Duc, and Xy, thanks for everything as well. Thanks for the support, and giving me a chance. So many other's to thank, but that is all I can currently write. This is my story of how I came to where I am not on GFL. The wonderful community who accepted me for me, where I made my best friends, some who know more about me then my parents and anyone irl. Thanks to you all. I hope the rest of my time on Breach and the GFL community in a whole will continue for as long as possible.  

Edited by Aquaticfilly0
Hehe

download.jpg.ac1c3e8c74964336c096a92017504006.jpg

flat800x800075f_u3.jpg.3b2de3357bb7a5675102e5314eba0fd3.jpg                                                                                         

Posted  Edited by rapperdan

wtf Gekkota is a girl?

fuck @Lynx you fooled me this whole time I always thought you where a 12 year old boy.

or wait are you 8? Not sure if the youngest ever admin is @SirAdair or you now.

14 hours ago, Aquaticfilly0 said:

And Lynx, we met on the Republic server, and became sistersshe  is so protective, was there for me, and overall an amazing person.

hey man I read it all :L

also ty @Winter also @Joshy I would not be here either if it was not for the same reason to this day Calvins group knew that I was not familier with that game mode they could of banned me and I would be another statistic never seen again and chances are would of found another community anyways I came to this one because of this person https://steamcommunity.com/id/fammy/ <3 Splodn I'll never forget him he has a life now and signs in for around like half an hour a week at best maybe plays one comp game with irl friends then dips again before I ever even notice he is there anyways my point remains @Joshy is not wrong about the fact that people should never be looking to ban others, also believe me when I say I am not one who is saying this because it's @Joshy or what ever but I am saying this because he has a point and no matter how much you say he is wrong about this, he is not wrong about this one and I feel like we lose a lot of people because "feelings get in peoples ways" feelings are never a good thing or thinking with them nobody should be doing that as an admin think of the community not so much yourself think about the bad and good for each action you take and what is the risks and rewards for each action and me personally if anyone thinks I plan things that is the up most wrong thing, if you plan nothing but adapt as needed you will be the greatest as 0 plans but doing things as they come up tend to have a very minimal damage result as you are never stuck in that plan you simply deal as things cross your path and deal with each thing with how you would with some common sense, and YOU WILL ALWAYS BEAT WHAT IS PLANNED Nothing is ever set in stone and the greatest people just deal with how things are as they come up there is no premade road to follow and never will be nothing is black and white but everything is judgement and grey.

also @Jerry Hat Trick I'll never forget you on TTT rotation good times and yes I was there and still remember how you played and the such.

Edited by rapperdan

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Joshy
4 hours ago, Aquaticfilly0 said:

So, I saw this writing this for acceptor or something, so I decided to write my story of how I joined GFL. So, before all of this, there was a server called the Republic server. It was a good community, with an awful director though. That's what the triangle in my name is, the Republic symbol. So after something happened (Not gonna go into detail about that) I left that server. I hopped around for a while, never feeling any connection, until I entered cancer. AKA, GFL TTT. 

As soon as I got it, I rdmed. I didn't know what I was doing, I had only played murder, no other gamemodes. The guy who I killed reported me, and I said I was new. He forgave me, and showed me the rules and helped me out a bit. I might not be where I am if he hadn't helped me like that. All I remember was his name began with S. my reason for killing him was he was surrounded by bodies. I never saw him again, and I hope he is doing well. A was welcomed into the server, and had alot of fun. 

A few weeks later, I joined with my 2 friends. This is where my first ban plays in. So these 3 guys kept accusing me and my 2 friends of ghosting. It kept going on, until we were banned. There was no proof, so me and my friends were pissed. I remember all the guys names who accused us. Camcat, Fireman (something like that) and Spycrab. Now Spycrab friended me. He didn't accuse us, but did nothing to stop it. Turns out those 3 were ghosting and blamed us to turn suspicion away from them. Spy and I talked, and he convinced Violator we did nothing wrong. Spy's 2 friends got banned, but he didn't, per my request.

All was fine, with some Karma bans here and there. I had alot of fun, with all the old admins, and so on. Then Rox stepped in. So, I was hot-headed. Still am, but everyone seemed to just let me get away with it. But, when I was taunting Rox, he added an autoslay to me with the reason 'Nag Nag Bitch.' We had a rocky relationship for a while, but we started to warm up to one another. After a while, we became the best of friends. I can trust Rox with anything and everything. He made me a furry, and helped me find who I am today. I could never thank my furry god enough, and I hope Rox knows how much they mean to me. And Lynx, we met on the Republic server, and became sisters. She is so protective, was there for me, and overall an amazing person. 

Us 3 had the best times. After alot of karma bans, and admins leaving, players leaving, new ones joining, Kub made me an account. Yes, a whole year on GFL and I still did not have member. Kubnair made me an account, and made me apply for Admin instantly. I got so many good votes, but was never accepted. Emo Brony was a great friend of mine, and was accepted then. I was happy for him, and Stars and Spiders, my lesbian lover. I kinda felt under appriciated, so I slowly transferred to Breach. Lynx and Kite first invited me, and I didn't understand anything. As more regular players from TTT left, I had less reason to stay on that server. As I got on Breach, admins were already leaving, and so were players. It was dying, but I had been playing a few months before I applied. 

I think at least. I was accepted, and there was very little admins so it was kinda hard. Wolfblade and Deathz helped alot. So did Kite. I got banned a few more times before I got admin for Rdm and Leave when I had to leave. Now I have 20 bans. Get on my level. So I slowly got more used to it. It was a bit rough with some admins (Who are no longer admins) and some with current admins. All is good now, and it has been good since. With a few bumps here and there of course. 

I'm glad with Xy as my manager, he does a great job. It's even more amazing I knew him since before he was TTT admin, along with Kite and Duc2000. Thanks to Kubnair for making my account and forcing me to apply. Thanks to Rox for being there for me through so much. Pyro, thanks to you as well. Lynx, love ya sis. Stars, my lesbian lover, I'm sorry you had to go. To Kite, Duc, and Xy, thanks for everything as well. Thanks for the support, and giving me a chance. So many other's to thank, but that is all I can currently write. 

This is my story of how I came to where I am not on GFL. The wonderful community who accepted me for me, where I made my best friends, some who know more about me then my parents and anyone irl. Thanks to you all. I hope the rest of my time on Breach and the GFL community in a whole will continue for as long as possible.

Since you're writing this for the purpose of showcasing your writing skills...  my feedback is this: I think a key and important skill often overlooked in writing is effectiveness.  Writing more does not mean better writing.

I really like how some compassion saved you within our community.  Too many people follow the rules by the book and to each letter... following a system... but that is not true leadership!  Leadership is understanding balance, tradeoffs, and seeking those sweet spots into the gray instead of looking at the situation in black and white; following the rules exactly as is can be done with a basic program and a few conditional statements, and so we wouldn't need leaders for that.  Per the rules: You would have been doomed, and we would have lost a valuable member to the community; however: Per leadership and compassion: We've got you, and I'm really glad for your fortune; we're fortunate too for having someone like you, and I hope future generations of leadership will swing our community with this style of thinking.

Thank you for sharing your success stories and for this effort in writing.

Edited by Joshy

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

I cba to read that. It's just a big pile of words that are wayyyyy too hard to read in it's current format. I would love to read it if it was just a little more split into sections :) 

Nerd

Achievements

7 hours ago, rapperdan said:

wtf Gekkota is a girl?

fuck @Lynx you fooled me this whole time I always thought you where a 12 year old boy.

different lynx

Aspiring OWL Player

Official Fat Cunt of GFL

• Former GFL Council Member
  • Former Deathrun Server Manager
  • Former Murder Server Manager (2x)
  • Former Forum/Discord/TS Moderator
  • Former Member Acceptor
  • Former Prop Hunt Admin
  • Former Breach Admin
  • Former Ragdoll Combat Admin
  • Former Hide and Seek Admin

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

76561198080414294.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ad0d7752f3af933e823242707f002882.png

7ca15ba2adfc1cca1bbdd1b0e2899323.png

8a1fc7db81c9f9c55efeb06616369387.png

a23834bee8bd262ab85ddc004d8a52d4.png

37c2106e984c072a98986b80abc62302.png

ac8e16c80959c1400d7f78eb08d82b9a.png

d987b48e16877f03d3f4bd471f7a167d.png

7c3ddae8149571527b4fd382077c386b.png

addedjittogroupgay.png.b9cd0e35765a9eb4289086eb110830ed.png

crusty.PNG.ff0ad7f19b0b472ee3cf36cffd1138a4.PNG

eatcakeandcry.PNG.c3e7a72409b2c1a1bca7a659d6b0d5c5.PNG

fuckijustnutted.png.288a102240b0b61679c2a06089a8b4fb.png

quesadillaorriot.PNG.694be1708aeccc1771da16873fb0705b.PNG

53 minutes ago, Jerry Hat Trick said:

I'm always glad to see people share real stories.

I kind of understand the whole concept of just typing it out & propriety be damned - just get it out.

Still, kind of hard to read in 1 paragraph.

You've always been someone I respected ;)

Aww, ty ::D:

17 hours ago, rapperdan said:

Wrong Lynx. I mean Lynxeption.