chan_man1

New Special Round: 2639 vs. Scps

The round that I had thought up is where we pit a team of half 2639's and half scps kind of like the O5 retrieval. It would also give players a chance to play as 2639 since its so rare, of course special rounds are also pretty rare. Let me know what you think of the idea at least.

+1 what to call it though?

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Jaren

Considering the rarity of 2639 it would be a fun round to play. But problems still remain with them in terms of a particular gun they carry in-game; the chain gun. While it does have a decent fire rate and a reasonable magazine size, the fact that once you run out of ammo it takes a long time to refill which ultimately renders the player using the chain gun useless.

And if the round is implemented, changes need to be made to the non SCP players since they will most likely not spawn with NVG's. If SCP-966 is in play, players will have a hard time taking it down and will most likely result to panic and shoot anywhere and everywhere, potentially killing their teammates (If team damage is active, that is).

If this round is implemented, I highly suggest making changes to the chain gun and add NVG's to the non SCP players.

I give this a +1

EDIT: Made a typo

Edited by Jaren

5 hours ago, Jaren said:

Considering the rarity of 2639 it would be a fun round to play. But problems still remain with them in terms of a particular gun they carry in-game; the chain gun. While it does have a decent fire rate and a reasonable magazine size, the fact that once you run out of ammo it takes a long time to refill which ultimately renders the player using the chain gun useless.

And if the round is implemented, changes need to be made to the non SCP players since they will most likely not spawn with NVG's. If SCP-966 is in play, players will have a hard time taking it down and will most likely result to panic and shoot anywhere and everywhere, potentially killing their teammates (If team damage is active, that is).

If this round is implemented, I highly suggest making changes to the chain gun and add NVG's to the non SCP players.

I give this a +1

EDIT: Made a typo

The only non scps are 2639 and I thought they could see 966 without NVG but maybe not.

Achievements

10 minutes ago, Duc2000 said:

The only non scps are 2639 and I thought they could see 966 without NVG but maybe not.

When I play them last time I could not see 966, it was when Site 07 was first introduced.

5 minutes ago, Jaren said:

When I play them last time I could not see 966, it was when Site 07 was first introduced.

Hmmm, I guess we would need more NVG spawns for this round in EZ

Achievements