miike475

Regarding 1048-B being added to Site 19

Posted  Edited by miike475 - Edit Reason: Wrong scp srry

Just make 1048-B spawn in the room directly across from Scp-049’s spawn,  I don’t see any problem with this. Plus it’d add some difficulty to the game regarding getting through hcz, because if you’re an experienced player, it’s easy to escape.

Edited by miike475
Wrong scp srry

Its just 066 but more annoying because screeching instead of music. So I don't think we should.

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

1 minute ago, Duc2000 said:

Its just 066 but more annoying because screeching instead of music. So I don't think we should.

Sorry, i mean the unique one that has the lunge special. I wasn’t part of the community when 1048-A was in.

1 minute ago, miike475 said:

Sorry, i mean the unique one that has the lunge special. I wasn’t part of the community when 1048-A was in.

Oh, 1048-B? I don't think we should add him to site 19 specifically because it is only on the other map. Its an actual reason to play a map other than site 19, other than wanting a change of scenery.

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

Posted  Edited by RainGamma

+1 A new scp would be cool.

Edited by RainGamma

36 minutes ago, RainGamma said:

-1  He will be worse than 066.

I’m not talking about 1048-A, he’s essentially a clone of Scp-066 with less health and a annoyingly hard to hit hitbox. I’m talking about 1048-B, the one that runs around and has the lunge special ability. Very different from Scp-066.

• 2 weeks later...