Mr Z

SCP Ideas

Posted  Edited by Mr Z - Edit Reason: added 055

We need animal SCPs, especially cat SCPs.

Note - I Will not suggest SCP-529 because she has no special abilitys except having no bottem half.

Cat SCPs

SCP-511 and SCP-511-1

SCP-511 - A big black cat

Primary attack - None

Special - Takes 1 spectator and turns them into a SCP-511-1 - Cooldown - 1:00 [1 Minute]

Passive - Can respawn if atleast 1 SCP-511-1 is alive but sacrafices it

HP - 1300

Speed - A Bit slower then a player walking

SCP-511-1 - Small normal cats

Primary attack - 10

Special - None

Passive - None

HP - 500

Speed - A Bit faster then a player running

SCP-607

SCP-607 - Dorian the Grey Cat

Primary attack - None

Special - "Bonds" with nearest non-scp - Cooldown - 0:30 [30 Seconds]

Passive - When 607 bonds it takes the same amount of HP of the player it bonded with.

when 607 is damaged its "Bonded" will take the same amount of damage.

When killed by the world [Fall damage, Elevator, Pits] and is bonded it respawns.

If it dies not bonded or by a player it stays dead.

HP - The same amount of its "Bonded" but if not bonded 500

Speed - Normal

SCP-795

SCP-795 - Reality Bending Cat

Primary attack - 50 [May only attack "Prey"]

Special - Turns people in a small radius into "Prey" - Cooldown - 0:20 [20 Seconds]

Players turned into "Prey" stay as prey for 15 Seconds

Passive - None

HP - 750

Speed - Normal [When uses special, it becomes as fast as a player running]

"The Prey"

Primary attack - None

Special - None

Passive - None

HP - 100

Speed - A Little slower than a player running

Normal SCPs

SCP-610

SCP-610 - THE FLESH THAT HATES

Primary attack - 25

Special - Roots self in 1 area, cannot move untill it disables the ability with right click.

When rooted, It creates an area around it that infects people that slowly grows.

[Not to the size of a whole area like ETZ, HCZ or LCZ but a decent size]

this makes it so its a high priority to kill. If it unroots its radius effect disappears.

Cooldown - Is able to be turned on and off but takes 2 seconds to root and unroot.

Passive - Infects players it hits and players that step into its Infected Radius.

Infected players can remove the infection VIA Healing items.

Infected will slowly take 5 damage a second. When a Infected dies they become a SCP-610.

HP - 1000

Speed - Slower than a player walking

Note - This adds a new element, and win type, if the 610s are smart enough they can cover the entire map and turn everyone into 610s.

SCP-008

SCP-008 - Zombie Plague [Rework]

Primary attack - 50

Special - None

Passive - Infects those who it kills, AKA those who get killed by 008 become 008

HP - 500

Speed - Normal

Note - This removes the whole 1 shot become zombie thing.

SCP-650

SCP-650 - Startling Statue

Primary attack - None

Special - Spectators get to appear behind people and spook em

Passive - None

HP - Cannot be killed

Speed - Cannot Move

Note - Just to put people on edge, and entertain spectators.

SCP-2521

SCP-2521 - ●●|●●●●●|●●|●

Primary attack - 25

Special - Grabs the player its looking at and holds them untill 2521 is Damaged.

Passive - None

HP - 1500

Speed - Normal

Note - This is the best way i could come up with this SCP.

SCP-2933

SCP-2933 - Mr. Smiles! Mr. Scary...

Primary attack - 25

Special - None

Passive - Players too close to Mr. Scary start losing health. If they stay around him to long they start bleeding.

And this bleeding cannot be stopped. 1 HP per 2 seconds.

HP -  1500

Speed - Normal

SCP-055

SCP-055 - [UNKNOWN]

Primary attack - None

Special - None

Passive - When all players look away from 055, 055 changes playermodel and name.

HP -  500

Speed - Normal [Can Sprint]

Note - 055 job is to escape, not to kill. 055 was suggested because it is a "SCP Foundation Heritage" SCP.

Joke SCPs

These scps probally wont be added but its worth a shot at suggesting

SCP-SPOOKY-J

SCP-SPOOKY-J - A Veteran Of The Skeleton War

Primary attack - 1 [fist]

Special - Teleports to the nearest player, when teleported a sound of rattling will be heard.

Passive - None

HP - 1000

Speed - Normal [Can sprint]

SCP-049-J

049-J - The Plague Fellow

Primary attack - 10 [Boot]

Special - Goes invisible for 5 seconds, but cannot attack and gains a speed boost. Cooldown 30 seconds

Passive - None

HP - 1700

Speed - Normal [Can sprint]

Weapon SCPs

SCP-127

SCP-127 - The Living Gun

Damage - 26-38

Ability - Regenerates ammo over time [5 Ammo every 2 seconds]

Ammo - 60

Note - SCP-127 is a MP5K submachine gun. [Same type as gun the commander spawns with.]

Edited by Mr Z
added 055

817658739_FlowerZ.thumb.png.5bf77aa140b61b74c725a98d32be45f8.png

image.png.47609d048ef327e928a296b5149734fb.png

I am neutral to all of these. I like them, though.

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

We already have furry admins, players are to overwhelmed by that. Can they handle more furries? I like the idea's, especially the black cat and prey one. The prey would be hard if it is normal speed, so perhaps when it uses it's special, it's speed is increased for the 15 seconds?

The prey would be hard if it is normal speed, so perhaps when it uses it's special, it's speed is increased for the 15 seconds?

True, but i was going for you have to be smart about it, but yea you're right it would be hard.

19 hours ago, Unoriginal Umbrella said:

I like them because they have more variety than most scps in breach. +1

thanks, i try too make scps different then others instead of just [Primary attack just attacks] and [special just does 1 thing that harms people]

SCP-511:

Too overpowered, relies on players already being dead to do anything(not much of an issue but still), not fun to be summoned as minion.

SCP-795:

Super weak effect for little benefit, on top of being annoying to code and requiring custom models that don't exist far to my knowledge.

SCP-607: 

High potential for causing trouble with both RDM and report confusion, as well as trouble with damage logs. Additionally, the 'IDEAL' gameplay would be to just repeatedly run into an elevator and commit suicide due to how the respawn mechanic works, which would be incredibly boring to play.

SCP-610:

I like this one.

SCP-008:
Bad idea, scp-008s are already pretty easy to kill en-mass if you survive the beginning mass infection due to their low HP and speed. Likely for rounds to end even before anyone gets infected with this change.

SCP-650:
Should be something spectators get to do to pass the time, too weak and boring as an actual normal SCP.

SCP-2521:

Too weak against anyone in a group, aka MTF. Would be useless at killing anything that isn't an unarmed group of people or a single lone person, both of which are rare. Low damage adds to this problem if interrupted.

SCP-2933:

Too similar to scp-457. It's basically old scp-457 but with an added weak left click attack.

Joke SCPS:

I dont think we plan to ever add any joke scps. If we do, spooky skeleton vet guy definitely wont be one of them. Plague fellow is alright though.

SCP-127:

Incredibly weak damage for having to track it down and find it on the map. Headshots aren't a thing in breach due to the default breach models not having head hitboxes. While scp-127 is something I want to see, this is not how it should be handled.

Posted  Edited by Mr Z
26 minutes ago, Cpt.Haxray said:

SCP-511:

Too overpowered, relies on players already being dead to do anything(not much of an issue but still), not fun to be summoned as minion.

SCP-795:

Super weak effect for little benefit, on top of being annoying to code and requiring custom models that don't exist far to my knowledge.

SCP-607: 

High potential for causing trouble with both RDM and report confusion, as well as trouble with damage logs. Additionally, the 'IDEAL' gameplay would be to just repeatedly run into an elevator and commit suicide due to how the respawn mechanic works, which would be incredibly boring to play.

SCP-610:

I like this one.

SCP-008:
Bad idea, scp-008s are already pretty easy to kill en-mass if you survive the beginning mass infection due to their low HP and speed. Likely for rounds to end even before anyone gets infected with this change.

SCP-650:
Should be something spectators get to do to pass the time, too weak and boring as an actual normal SCP.

SCP-2521:

Too weak against anyone in a group, aka MTF. Would be useless at killing anything that isn't an unarmed group of people or a single lone person, both of which are rare. Low damage adds to this problem if interrupted.

SCP-2933:

Too similar to scp-457. It's basically old scp-457 but with an added weak left click attack.

Joke SCPS:

I dont think we plan to ever add any joke scps. If we do, spooky skeleton vet guy definitely wont be one of them. Plague fellow is alright though.

SCP-127:

Incredibly weak damage for having to track it down and find it on the map. Headshots aren't a thing in breach due to the default breach models not having head hitboxes. While scp-127 is something I want to see, this is not how it should be handled.

Gotta get to editing the suggestion

SCP-2933:

Your right, and it does something completely different idk why at the time i thought this is how it should be.

Ya know, im probally gonna spend 30M-2Hours working on this

SCP-610:

I like this one.

Thanks

SCP-607: 

With elevators being in certin parts of the map, and only 2 pits, i think that it would be difficult if you were to say... attack MTF in the armory, no elevators, no pits, well 1 tesla but thats 3 doors away

oh and how i think the Damage logs would go is

MTF 1 [Jerry]

MTF 2 [David]

SCPCAT

Jerry killed SCPCAT, SCPCAT killed David

and a rule would have to be place where "When someone kills 607 and you die and your on the same team, it is not RDM"

27 minutes ago, Cpt.Haxray said:

Joke SCPS:

aww, but SPOOKY-J is my favorite Joke SCP, 

Dr. Filler: WHAT THE FUCK. AGAIN? SCP-SPOOKY-J YOU INSUFFERABLE FUCK, STAY THE FUCK IN YOUR CHAMBER BEFORE I BEAT YOUR SORRY ASS!

SCP-SPOOKY-J: YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO YOU SKIN SACK, DAVY BONES DOES AS HE PLEASES!

Dr. Filler: DO YOU EVEN CARE ANYMORE? THIS IS WHY NOBODY VISITS YOU ANYMORE JESUS YOU'RE SO FUCKING ANNOYING.

SCP-SPOOKY-J: SHUT YOUR DONG SLOPPER, FUCKBOY! YOU CAN'T RATTLE THESE BONES, YOU CAN'T RUSTLE THESE JIMMIES!

Dr. Filler: SPOOKY-J IF YOU KEEP THIS SHIT UP I'M GOING TO CALL SECURITY DOWN HERE AND GET YOU TERMINATED IF YOU DON'T-

SCP-SPOOKY-J: YOU'RE GOING TO WHAT, KILL ME? I'LL FUCK YOU UP, BITCH! THEN I'LL FUCK YOUR MOTHER! I'LL NOSCOPE YOU, I SWEAR TO GOD.

Dr. Filler: WHY DO YOU HAVE TO DO THIS EVERY YEAR, JESUS YOU ABSOLUTE TWAT WAFFLE.

SCP-SPOOKY-J: SUCK MY SKELEBALLS!

SCP-SPOOKY-J and Dr. Filler proceeded to argue for several minutes before Dr. Filler was removed from the observation room and dismissed from active duty in Site-12, and has been placed on paid leave.

theres also more of doing shit on the page

Edited by Mr Z