Darkling

Battle of the Communities- CSGO

On 6/16/2018 at 2:23 PM, Twin said:

We should probably get together as a team and run some strats. unless you guys wanna just pug it out.

I'd like to at least get together and practice smokes/flashes for sure for all the meta maps. Least then we can make sure everybody knows a smoke

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Vfallen

@Darkling

Any way you know i could like get in contact with the staff make sure my auto exec file doesn't break any rules?? I don't think it has anything in there but it wouldn't hurt to double check. I have basically... a mile long autoexec file to optimize my game XD

They just had a few things in there about default sounds and I'd like to make sure Jump binds for smokes are ok or against the rules.. By reading it it seems like the latter

Edited by Vfallen

Achievements

2 minutes ago, Vfallen said:

@Darkling

Any way you know i could like get in contact with the staff make sure my auto exec file doesn't break any rules?? I don't think it has anything in there but it wouldn't hurt to double check. I have basically... a mile long autoexec file to optimize my game XD

They just had a few things in there about default sounds and I'd like to make sure Jump binds for smokes are ok or against the rules.. By reading it it seems like the latter

yea tbh I was not gonna say anything but here is my shit autoexec.cfg My cross hair that is loaded via the autoexec.cfg file

I saw a few rules like view models and shit which I'm assuming was things that break the server kind of view models but I was never truely sure what it ment as everyone on planet earth has some form of a different view model that they use.

Achievements

according to one of the EGO advisors, the event will be held at 7 EDT. I was not told weather or not that would be an AM or PM start.  Just said 7. That would be 4 EST for anyone wondering. I asked if it was PM or AM and got no reply. so I'm going to assume its an AM start considering the event COULD take all day. be ready everyone. and Good Luck

Achievements

And we are required to Use Edge gamers teamspeak for the record. so come game time we need to connect to this IP ts.edge-gamers.com. The server IPs will be given nearing the time of each game.

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Twin

I feel like I have also painted an unclear picture so I want to elaborate. None of any lacking information given is @Darkling's fault. It was hell for me to even get vague information from Edge. I spent a few hours in their team-speak with an owner of allied-gaming, just to obtain some fairly simple information that we both needed. apparently the guy that organized it all hasn't even been online for the last 6 days. but thats just by word of mouth.

Edited by Twin

Achievements

• Akris unpinned and unfeatured this topic
  • Akris locked this topic