Spode

Squeakers

Posted  Edited by Spode

Lets talk about the growing amounts of little kids on the servers. These kids just don't know when to shut up. Here is some tips for these bois. 

First off, get a good mic, no echoes like your in a damn cave. It's not that hard to get a mic that is worth more than 5 dollars. Second, use some damn headphones! know one wants to hear the game when you hold x for no reason. Also, how come you bought a mic before headphones. :wtfalex::wtfalex::wtfalex: 

If you are in the ranges of 8-12, ya need to just not use a mic in general. If you are younger  then the ages listed, then why the hell you playing on these servers. I want my nsfw spray, but these kids make you not have one. -Spode

Edited by Spode

Posted  Edited by rapperdan

How old are you? this makes you sound like you are still just a kid around the age of I'd say roughly 14 to 17.

fyi I hear this describes the term kid very well :)

44ad7b34f4dd03f670ec4b6767a92027.png

learn to just accept people being on a server and be greatful that there is a boom in your population fam. now take care and don't be so critical on them kids yah see.

@Rcool64 hehehehe

] bind downarrow
"downarrow" = "say type /sm [name] to mute and type /su [name] to unmute."

Edited by rapperdan

Achievements

Haha very clever. I just don't want my ears to blow up to loud mics. As long as the "kids" contribute to community, and I know many donate. They are welcomed me. 

Posted  Edited by rapperdan
5 minutes ago, Spode said:

Haha very clever. I just don't want my ears to blow up to loud mics. As long as the "kids" contribute to community, and I know many donate. They are welcomed me. 

thanks the jokes you can make with inspect element are massive and even more when you slowly learn how to use html and you can put things into it, it's pretty funny. when you input images when there are none make something another font type etc etc.

Edited by rapperdan

Achievements

Isn’t there a mute button?

Posted  Edited by Logic_

Or just suck it up since "squeakers" make up most of gfl's server population without them we wouldn't be where we are today.

Cheers!

Edited by Logic_

Visit GameTracker.com for the latest game server information!

[Former] PVK Manager  Anarchy Admin