Moca

Insult the person above you (Kindly enough not to get banned ;3)

1 hour ago, Logic_ said:

BITCH get a better computer you LOSER.

Fucking hoe foot sucking looking ass mother fucker. ( I don't know it's how most Mexicans down here talk nowadays. )

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

5 minutes ago, Kite9867 said:

Fucking hoe foot sucking looking ass mother fucker. ( I don't know it's how most Mexicans down here talk nowadays. )

I can smell the ominous edge fog leaking off of you, like a kind of Sea Har or mist. It clogs the nose and stifles the throat, the longer i stare the more i wonder why you exist. I mean, don't get me wrong, I started this as the original post decreed; but when i looked deeper, all i found was disgust- and horror.
I had to stifle my urge to vomit wildly upon my keyboard at my realization that, you, actually exist as a human being. Every time i glance at your profile image i am reminded of the most disgusting sights a human can see; Child rape, Genital Mutilation, not brushing your teeth. I am reminded of times i have long since discarded, that scarred me to the core.
I sit in fear of your disgusting, choking wrath. It's tendrils rapped around my person, locking you in my view and further descending me into madness.

I sit afraid. For i know that humanity is doomed by your very presence, and so i sit., and I pray...

Alas, i am reminded, for yet again the situation with Kite has resurfaced. 
I can taste the air and feel your presence, like a stain on the material realm. You tendrils reach out like infectious pikes ready to impale and entrap all who enter.

what
are
you
really
oh
dark
one?