miike475

SCP-001 To SCP-099

Miscellaneous Questions   

7 members have voted

1. 1. How many uses should SCP-010 have?

• One
    • Two
    • Three
    • Four
    • Five
    • Six

Posted  Edited by miike475 - Edit Reason: why do i always see typos right after i friggin' post these

EXPLANATION:

So, I suppose I should provide a little bit of a backstory, and explanation as to what this is. One day, I had some spare time and nothing else to do, so I decided I would begin to read all of the SCPs, and would read them whenever I had spare time, from then on. I had the bright idea to record all of my fully fleshed out ideas relating to GFL's Breach server while I was reading SCPs. I quickly realized I could not just post them all separately, that would be too many posts, (in my opinion) so I decided I would post them as I read the SCPs. . SCP-001 to SCP-099. All of my ideas pertaining to new scp ideas, features for existing scps, maps relating to these scps, and special rounds relating to these scps, as well as some miscellaneous things relating to these scps. My apologies if this post is too long or boring for you all to listen for you. So, without any further waiting, here are all of my ideas.

SCP-006: The Fountain of Youth

SCP-006 would be a consumable, like a med kit or SCP-500. The difference is that instead of a complete heal or curing SCP-049-2s, you would gain the following buffs: regenerating health, increased speed, and an increased reloading speed. These effects would last for two minutes. The item, SCP-006 itself, would spawn rarely around the light and heavy containment zones. The model for SCP-006 would be a simple glass vial filled with water. An alternative way to get the effects of SCP-006 would be to request it from SCP-294, but the effects would only last thirty seconds instead of two minutes. This wouldn't change the game play very much, and is just a nice little addition to the game.

SCP-008: The Zombie Plague

SCP-010: The Collars of Control

Disclaimer: Don't know if this SCP would be possible to implement into the game, but its worth a mention.

SCP-010 in game would be a secondary weapon capable of "controlling" a human by killing them and replacing them with a spectator, and the new human played by the spectator is on your team..  For example, you are playing as a Class-D and you have SCP-010. You run up to a MTF Guard and you use primary click on them with SCP-010 equipped. They immediately are replaced by a spectator and are on your team, the Class-D. I imagine community reception to this, if it was added to the game, would be mixed due to people being angry that they are killed immediately and at the same time happy that they have more of a chance to join back into the game after an early death. SCP-010 would spawn in SCP-079's chamber, SCP-049's basement, or in the control room. (Control room spawn should be very rare, due to the MTF already being very powerful, and it would give the other classes even less of a chance to escape) The model for SCP-010 would be a remote control. Of course, the weapon would not have unlimited uses, that would be incredibly overpowered. I am currently debating between one and six uses for SCP-010.

SCP-011: The Sentient Civil War Statue

( @Cpt.Haxray suggested this quite a bit ago)

SCP-012: A Bad Composition

SCP-012 got removed a while back, however the reason I do not know. If the problem, if there is one, can be worked around, I think you should add it back.  If it presumably got added back, SCP-012 should have an effect where it draws anyone in the vicinity near it, however it should be able to be resisted. Like how it is in the SCP Containment Breach game. The reason I am suggesting to add this back is because there is a chance that a gun can spawn in SCP-012's chamber, and there should atleast be a little difficulty to get it. It would also be another ability for SCP-079, to lower SCP-012's "box".

SCP-019: The Monster Pot 

Awhile ago, I read a post about suggestions for events to add to Breach. I had a idea to suggest this as an event, but didn't then. I might as well now.

So, SCP-019 is a vase that periodically releases little hostile gremlin-like creatures. My idea for this SCP to be formed into an event goes like this: The event would only activate when 60+ people are on the server. (considering Breach's average population, that would not be very hard to do) The map would be Site 19, (like it is usually) but the only difference is everyone would be a MTF Guard, spawn in the light containment zone, (like they usually do) and there would be a vase that would pop out a random SCP every minute, located in the cafeteria. The first player chosen to be a SCP would be randomly chosen from the MTF Guard's ranks, and that would be the case until there was a fair amount of spectators, about 5+. After that the player chosen to be a SCP would be coming from the spectators. 

SCP-029: The Daughter of Shadows

( @Mr Z suggested this a little bit ago) 

SCP-034: The Obsidian Ritual Knife

I'll spare all of you the details: SCP-034 is a knife made out of obsidian that allows you to mimic the appearance of someone else. This process is by cutting off a piece of the person you are going to mimic's flesh, and applying it to yourself. How I think it should work in game: Primary to obtain the "data" to mimic someone and secondary to use the "data" to transform yourself into the person you want to mimic. You would retain all of the items in your inventory, including the knife. How the "mimic" would work is by making it so people of different classes only see you as the person you have mimicked, as well as their class. This would show on the player board as well, but only to enemies of your real class. Friendlies and spectators would see you on the player board as your real username and class, and then under that would be who you are mimicked as. This item would spawn only in the basement, in a variety of different spots to make it difficult to find. (best I could come up with, sorry if it seems too accessible) The model would obviously just be a black knife, preferably one without a handle as to more accurately represent what the knife looks like. (I know this one can be confusing, please say if you find this too complex and confusing)

SCP-038: The Everything Tree

DISCLAIMER: I've already done this. That post didn't get much attention, so I figure I'd slide it in here. 

Would spawn outside of Site 19's Gate A, in a little garden I figure. (not sure if this is possible) and would spawn in the forest on Site 07.  It's function would to be to duplicate any item that was thrown at its base, and the item would take different amounts of time to grow, depending on the item's rarity. Anywhere from five seconds to two minutes would be reasonable, however other people can decide the times if this actually ends up getting implemented. SCP-500, on the other hand, would take thirty seconds to grow and would only have a thirty percent chance of working. ( @Duc2000 for pointing out that idea, thanks) The model for SCP-038 would be a simple apple tree, nothing special.

At this point in writing this, I've realized most of the SCPs I have suggested have been non-playable ones. Lets get to the playable ones.

SCP-069: The Second Chance 

(one of my favorites)

SCP-069 would be present in every round, although not as a playable character. Every single person that dies in a round will have a 1.5% chance to spawn back as SCP-069. The SCP-069 would then be classified as the "SCP" class. Friendly to SCPs, while hostile to MTF, although neutral to researchers and Class-Ds. This, like some other SCPs, is not a game changer. It would just be a cool little addition to GFL's Breach server.

End-Note:

Well, that wraps this up. If I get any more ideas pertaining to SCP-001 to SCP-099, I'll be sure to add them in here. Expect to see SCP-100 to SCP-199 in a week or two, as well as more of these throughout the summer. Shame I didn't get more ideas for the second half of the 1 to 100 SCPs.

Edited by miike475
why do i always see typos right after i friggin' post these

ᗡ ∀ Ǝ H ᴚ ∩ O ⅄ N I ˥ ˥ ∀ S, ⊥ I ˙˙˙˙˙⊥SIXƎ ⊥ON SƎOᗡ ⇂00-ԀƆS

~Dr. █ █ █ █ █ █

Posted  Edited by miike475
1 hour ago, -Apollo- said:

ᗡ ∀ Ǝ H ᴚ ∩ O ⅄ N I ˥ ˥ ∀ S, ⊥ I ˙˙˙˙˙⊥SIXƎ ⊥ON SƎOᗡ ⇂00-ԀƆS

~Dr. █ █ █ █ █ █

It is real, just only one of them or is it? Bum bum buuuumm

Edited by miike475

Posted  Edited by Mr Z
6 hours ago, miike475 said:

it draws anyone in the vicinity near it, however it should be able to be resisted. Like how it is in the SCP Containment Breach game.

SCP 714 :)

Is this whole thing a challenge?

Cause i'll gladly start spitting out every god damn SCP if its not even possible, and give them stats, and playermodels if possible and are not terrible.

don't take this seriously

-Z

<3

Edited by Mr Z

817658739_FlowerZ.thumb.png.5bf77aa140b61b74c725a98d32be45f8.png

image.png.47609d048ef327e928a296b5149734fb.png

6 hours ago, Mr Z said:

SCP 714 :)

Cause i'll gladly start spitting out every god damn SCP if its not even possible, and give them stats, and playermodels if possible and are not terrible.

-Z

<3

Nope. Not a challenge. I don’t know why you’d get the feeling that this is a challenge. Just trying to suggest things that I think would make the server better.

Two can play this game mike, mother fucker ;)

SCP-003 The Biological Motherboard:

SCP-003 would start out 'hostile' to everyone else(Including SCPs) until it kills someone.(Be it D-class, MTF, Ci, whatever). It then becomes allied to the faction of the person they killed.(FOr example: kills a D-class, is now allied with D-class). If it kills a scp, it becomes a copy of said SCP instead.

For model, use a poison ivy model from the workshop as it matches the description of when it took a humanoid form.

SCP-005 The Skeleton Key:

Scp-005 would simply act like a lvl 5/Omni Keycard. Model would just be a key.

SCP-009 Red Ice:

Scp-009 would be similar to scp-457 where getting near it does damage over time. However, unlike scp-457, SCP-009 heals whenever it does DOT damage, and can left click to freeze people in place around it. Would have lower health than scp-457 to compromise, as well as not being able to sprint.

It's model would be a cloud of Red Mist.

SCP-016 Sentient Micro-Organism:

SCP-016-A would spawn in as a random researcher or D-class. It has the normal roles of those classes, but are informed about what they actually are. Upon taking 50 or more damage to their health(If somehow instantly killed, bypasses the normal state) they're transformed into some kind of monster and their role changed to simply escape, and are now hostile to all non-scps.

Prior to transformation they're not hostile to other SCPs, however unlike scp-939 they're not hostile to teammates either until they transform, and they can only transform upon taking damage. When transformed they would gain a large chunk of health/gain new weapons but still retain access to their previous inventory.

Model for transformed state could easily just come down to choice, but this one(fittingly enough) vaguely matches the description of one of the transformed victims in the test log : https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1406628700&searchtext=

SCP-018 Super Ball

SCP-018 would be a weapon that could be used by anyone. It is a red ball that, when thrown, does damage and keeps bouncing off of walls, doing damage to whatever it hits. Ball stops bouncing after a certain amount of time/bouncing a certain amount, and can be picked up again.

SCP-020 Unseen Mold:

SCP-020 would spawn as a random MTF, Researcher, or D-class. They are completely identical in appearance to a normal player, with no way to tell them apart. They can use items normally, but are hostile to everyone except other SCPs. If they damage another individual with a melee weapon, they are turned into more scp-020. Individuals infected are only able to infect others a minute and a half into a round, to avoid mass infections in spawns.

SCP-042 A Formerly Winged Horse:

SCP-042 is a 'weird' hostile SCP. It is 'hostile' to every role except SCPs. However, the SCP appears as 'friendly' to everyone else and cannot be harmed normally. SCP-042 doesn't take any form of environmental damage. Scp-042 has two attacks. A right click that deals 20 damage, and a left click that converts a human target into SCP-042-A. SCP-042-As are hostile to SCP-042 as well as MTF and researchers.(Left click should be on a decently long cooldown). Upon SCP-042 dying, it counts as having escaped(It cannot escape any other way) and all SCP-042-A instances revert back to their previous role. SCP-042-A instances cannot escape.

Model should be either a white horse or a white pony(Probably will have to settle for the latter due to a lack of any 'white horse' models on the workshop when I searched). Either would work as it is literally just a horse that used to have wings(And is white). I would find a model myself, but i've passed out upon trying to find some.

12 hours ago, miike475 said:

Nope. Not a challenge. I don’t know why you’d get the feeling that this is a challenge. Just trying to suggest things that I think would make the server better.

19 hours ago, Mr Z said:

1 hour ago, Cpt.Haxray said:

Its a challenge now. I've decided as such. Fear my power.

We doing an Arms SCP Suggestion race?

1 minute ago, Cpt.Haxray said:

Indeed.

You've made a mistake...

So should we do it all in this post ooorrr, in our own post

HP 

DMG 

Special 

Passive 

Model 

SCP-080 DARK FORM:

HP 1000

DMG 25-30

Special None

Passive People looking at it becomes slower, Screen becomes blur'd, In LCZ/ETZ/Surface it becomes transparent, In HCZ has a dark shadow around it.

Model - Shadow Miku

This is the best model i could find that fits this SCP.

SCP-067 The Artist's Pen:

DMG 5

Ability Create a copy of SCP-085 only usable 2 times

SCP-085 Hand-drawn "Cassy"

HP 500

DMG 5-10

Special None

Passive 2D, Hide up against walls you might look like a spray

Model Can't find one ;-;

-God damn yall took the good SCPs first so i had trouble and this is all i could spit out.

Just now, Cpt.Haxray said:

I give up the most I could do is Cain or the Little Girl as 'scp that kills you if you shoot it' and neither would be fun.

:P