box box

Return Keycards to Their Original Models?

Posted  Edited by TradeMark

I can tell that it probably took some effort for Xy to get the cards from SL into Garry's Mod, but I think we should return the card textures to how they were. I think they were fine, I kind of dislike the new ones.

Instead of Breach trying to be like SL, it should just try to be itself.

Tell me what you think.

Edited by TradeMark

Yeah, the cards are just duplicates of the same level cards and they don't really add anything to the game. I also don't like how Breach is desperately clawing SL but it just ends up being a failure (i do like the intercom but I would really like it if they up the time from 12 seconds to 20).

"Obedience Breeds Discipline, Discipline Breeds Unity, Unity Breeds Power, Power is Life."- Umbrella's motto. "ALL HAIL UMBRELLA!"- Unoriginal's motto.

umbrella_corporation_by_camusaltamirano-d65xlj8.jpg

Posted  Edited by Kite9867

We changed it due to another breach server claiming we stolen the old model I believe. Can't say for sure, I'll tag @Xy to confirm or correct me.

Edited by Kite9867

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

10 hours ago, box box said:

I can tell that it probably took some effort for Xy to get the cards from SL into Garry's Mod, but I think we should return the card textures to how they were. I think they were fine, I kind of dislike the new ones.

Instead of Breach trying to be like SL, it should just try to be itself.

Tell me what you think.

The old ones caused conflict with another community (the community had them commissioned, legally we were allowed to use them due to the CC-SA license) and the owner of which wanted us to stop using them.

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

#gobacktowhentherewasnokeycardmodel

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

7 hours ago, Unoriginal Umbrella said:

Yeah, the cards are just duplicates of the same level cards and they don't really add anything to the game. I also don't like how Breach is desperately clawing SL but it just ends up being a failure (i do like the intercom but I would really like it if they up the time from 12 seconds to 20).

Also to this: We're planning on doing something more with the keycards later on, but this is going to require some other changes to be made first.

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png