Akris

XXXtentacion dies due to bullet to the chest

Posted  Edited by Winter

Some of you may not like rap and some of you may not like him for many reasons. But it is a shame whenever anyone dies.

R.I.P

Edited by Winter

Visit GameTracker.com for the latest game server information!

[Former] PVK Manager  Anarchy Admin 

My fav rapper is juice WRLD. I love his music. 

1 hour ago, RainGamma said:

My fav rapper is juice WRLD. I love his music. 

I love I’m been following him since he had 15k followers but he’s not my fav mine are 1. Eminem 1. Logic 1. NF there all one since I love them all the same it’s too hard to pic a fav 

1 minute ago, CrusTi said:

Eminem is dead.

I agree that some of his new stuff is shit but he still got the flow and rhymes he's still really talented

20 hours ago, mario_the_man said:

Didn't care about 2pac, didn't care about Avicii, and I don't care about XXXtentacion. That's just me but :shrug:

Cared so little you decided to make a post about it?

I personally don't care about XXX tentacion's death. The only reason I care is because he was only 20 years old.

People die in the military everyday and instead of taking a second to think about them, we think about a criminal who was accused of beating his wife?

Please, if you are going to mourn, don't act like he was a martyr or something like that.

This is my personal opinion. At least he wasn't compared to Malcolm X like some other people do.

6 minutes ago, thecoldsoldier said:

beating his wife?

Girlfriend*

Yes, he MAY have done it but was it ever proven? She admitted that she lied about it. He could have done it but we don't know if he actually did.

19 minutes ago, Caboose_ said:

Girlfriend*

Yes, he MAY have done it but was it ever proven? She admitted that she lied about it. He could have done it but we don't know if he actually did.

He definitely looks like the person to do it. Plus he most likely would've overdosed by his 30's. 

1 minute ago, Spode said:

He definitely looks like the person to do it. Plus he most likely would've overdosed by his 30's. 

You can't judge a book by its cover.

1 hour ago, Caboose_ said:

You can't judge a book by its cover.

He has been arrested, and has a criminal record of a few felonies (Aggravated assault with a weapon, Robbery, etc.) it would only be a matter of time before he was in jail, or turned to drugs.

1 minute ago, thecoldsoldier said:

He has been arrested, and has a criminal record of a few felonies (Aggravated assault with a weapon, Robbery, etc.) it would only be a matter of time before he was in jail, or turned to drugs.

So you 100% can tell the future for him? That does not mean anything yea he's been arrested and is facing a trial that doesn't mean he'll turn to drugs. Man, I didn't know you could predict the future.

Just now, Caboose_ said:

So you 100% can tell the future for him? That does not mean anything yea he's been arrested and is facing a trial that doesn't mean he'll turn to drugs. Man, I didn't know you could predict the future.

This proves he is a bad person. So what if he was charged? Why feel bad for Cosby then? They are just accusations. Why feel bad for O.J. they just allegations. Spacey, Jared.