Roy

CS:GO Servers Experiencing Issues After Latest Update

Hello,

Our CS:GO servers are currently experiencing issues after the latest CS:GO update. All CS:GO servers appear to be offline at the moment and aren't booting up properly.

We will most likely have to wait for a SourceMod update to fix our servers.

I will post updates regarding this issue in this thread.

I apologize for this inconvenience.

Thank you for understanding.

Hidden

yea sorry guys my bad I thought I was very descriptive

6:36 PM - Dan Rappold | GFL | AMD: fyi
6:37 PM - Dan Rappold | GFL | AMD: csgo servers are fucked
6:37 PM - Darkling: Yeh, thankyou for being descriptive enough for me to anything with that information. How is it "fucked"
6:37 PM - Dan Rappold | GFL | AMD: lol
6:37 PM - Dan Rappold | GFL | AMD: by fucked
6:37 PM - Dan Rappold | GFL | AMD: I mean
6:38 PM - Dan Rappold | GFL | AMD: they just woke up
6:38 PM - Dan Rappold | GFL | AMD: and can't fucking walk
6:38 PM - Dan Rappold | GFL | AMD: massive hang over bro
6:38 PM - Darkling: So, you can't move in which server
6:38 PM - Dan Rappold | GFL | AMD: gotta wait for csgo sourcemod devs
6:38 PM - Dan Rappold | GFL | AMD: new update
6:38 PM - Dan Rappold | GFL | AMD: was just released
6:38 PM - Darkling: Oh CSGO updated. That would of been a good start
6:38 PM - Dan Rappold | GFL | AMD: all
6:38 PM - Dan Rappold | GFL | AMD: yea
6:38 PM - Dan Rappold | GFL | AMD: hey
6:39 PM - Dan Rappold | GFL | AMD: I was over here thinking you would be in touch with the community
6:39 PM - Dan Rappold | GFL | AMD: fuck man my b
6:39 PM - Darkling: I'm in the middle of setting an arma 3 server up, which is causing issues, so I am sorry that I am not paying attention everywhere rn
6:52 PM - Darkling: I'll keep an eye on sourcemod as well as Roy who was dealing with it then we'll make sure every server updates
6:52 PM - Darkling: Damn the updates
6:52 PM - Dan Rappold | GFL | AMD: yea

also my steam friends list is fucked help my @Royone kenobi you are my only hope 

Friends 546 / 545
Friends limit reached; you'll need to clear out any suggested friends, cancel sent invites, or remove some friends, before you can send or accept any more friend invites.

Achievements

Update

Most CS:GO servers should be back online. Our CS:GO MiniGames and JailBreak servers are still down. We will be investigating this issue.

Thank you for your patience.

Hidden
7 hours ago, Roy said:

Update

Most CS:GO servers should be back online. Our CS:GO MiniGames and JailBreak servers are still down. We will be investigating this issue.

Thank you for your patience.

it seems like based off of this 1v1 us server not working and from what it seems countless other servers working if you pull up the community browser and search via number of players playing I think there just might be a fix that we have yet to implement on many of our servers also from what I have gathered this issue was fixed atleast 12 hours ago based off of countless community servers being up and functioning at around maybe I'd say 10 pm est last night.

this is our 1v1 US server that has yet to be working like the countless other servers that I show in the community browser which all seemed to have been patched with some form of fix.

Achievements