BlackDawn

Having issues with ZE server

I'm having major issues playing ZE CS:GO. My keyboard often completely just stops working and when I move around, even with my knife out if feels like I'm holding a negev or something. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and I tried running CS:GO on low settings and the problem still persists. Is there anyway to get rid of this or am I SOL?

Im not quite sure. I'll check again tomorrow (cuz its super late) and I'll screenshot what I find.  Shot in the dark, but do you think this has anything to do with connecting to server by using reserved spots whens it server is 62/62 by using VIP/Donator status? Since the website and servers got rebooted and all can that be the case?

26 minutes ago, BlackDawn said:

Im not quite sure. I'll check again tomorrow (cuz its super late) and I'll screenshot what I find.  Shot in the dark, but do you think this has anything to do with connecting to server by using reserved spots whens it server is 62/62 by using VIP/Donator status? Since the website and servers got rebooted and all can that be the case?

I honestly don't know.

"Be good people"

Yup I had a feeling I was right. Whenever you access the reserve slot via connect (server IP) through console the problems start to occur.

I joined the server today and it was full so I access the reserve slot through console command and then this error repeartly occured in the console:

782e42fbfe5891b305b6818b16555ce9.png

Servers overflow maybe?