reduct

Zombie Escape Event #30 [Part 1]

Please vote for a suitable time  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Which start time?

• 11am Central Time (CDT) / 6pm Central European Summer Time (CEST) / 12am GMT+8
    • 1pm Central Time (CDT) / 8pm Central European Summer Time (CEST) / 2am GMT+8
    • 3pm Central Time (CDT) / 10pm Central European Summer Time (CEST) / 4am GMT+8
    • 5pm Central Time (CDT) / 12am Central European Summer Time (CEST) / 6am GMT+8
    • 7pm Central Time (CDT) / 1am Central European Summer Time (CEST) / 8am GMT+8

This poll is closed to new votes

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

the_test_to_time.png

Go check out the last AES event we had if you need help with the 3rd boss.
For people that don't know the map: open your ears and stay with the team.
For people that think they know the map: careful at the 2nd boss. We reworked how to defend at the 2nd tier about a month before it got removed.
For people that actually know the map: don't fuck up.

I plan on being there :)

if PJ and whim isnt there we lose, plain and simple

Did you just disrespect me on this server? You dun fucked up faggot. Ill have you know that I am friends with 9 GFL Admins, 6 community managers, 27 server owners, 420 trial admins and 69 board of directors. You think you can just talk shit to me in game without having any sort of consequences or repercussions? You are sorely mistaken you chap fucking cunt. In just one private message, not only I will get you ban from all GFL servers, but I will get you ban from heaven, hell, purgatory, basically all of existence.  There won't be a cosmic plane alive that will accept your dumb mongoloid soft-serve ice cream bitch made looking ass. Prepare to have your spaghetti sliced up by a machete pal. Enjoy whatever fickle time you have left before an admin comes in and bombastically shitfucks you into oblivion for being an arrogant cum shitting cuck you are.  If you only you had an iota of fucking intelligence you would've known that tangling with someone with connections like mine would lead to your inevitable demise.

I'll see you on the forums kidd0.

9 hours ago, tiberius1 said:

Can nades be disabled? That will surely add to the challenge

I doubt we can beat a_e_s_t_h_e_t_i_c without nades. They would be crucial for the 2nd boss and final holds. 

This map is already challenging enough. You cannot really afford losing humans along the way. Yet, it is fairly common to lose people on the jumps or from slightest over-defends. Also note that the map hasn't been on the rotation for months, so many players would not be accustomed to the timings and terrain shape.

Posted  Edited by Mithrios
On 7/12/2018 at 7:09 AM, Mithrios said:

MY AND ALSO THE SERVER SECOND, ON THAT MAP, IS WAITING FOR ME ! : http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1139780693.

MY AND ALSO THE SERVER SECOND VICTORY IS ARRIVED !!! : https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1447354225. (I TOLD YOU).

Edited by Mithrios

was a fun event, bummer that the 1st win was mother zombie round of me, but w/e. 

I left so others could get in after the win, glad you all beat it 2x. Is it going to be back on the server for good now in the nom rotation since we played it quite a bit with no crashes? 

That eternal grove win beforehand was also great! that epic head on the boss elevator from me is what totally set up with win!

It was fun to see the server 100% full of members.