Mr Z

Wow, More SCPs, yay...

Breach Forums Rep -5000

Reason: Suggesting too much fucking shit

I've finally collected abunch of new SCPs to suggest, now put down your pitchforks and torches.

Also click on the SCP Number to see its page

SCP-

MODEL -

Health -

Attack -

Ability -

Passive -

Spawn -

Relationships Friendly:  | Hostile:  | Neutral:

SCP[Above] Item/Weapon SCP[Below]

SCP-

MODEL -

Attack -

Ability -

Passive -

Location -

---------------------------------------------------

SCP-990

MODEL - I Can't find a Cold War Era business suit, the closest i got is This

Health - ∞Infinite

Attack - None

Ability - None

Passive - There is a chance at 6:00 that a random player and spectator will be placed in a black room together, the spectator may tell them whatever they want, tho the spectator has to accept the pop-up that tells them they're selected, if they do the player will also get a pop-up, if the spectator says no or doesn't answer in 20 seconds another spectator will be chosen, same with the random player.

Spawn - See Passive

Relationships Friendly: All | Hostile: None | Neutral: None

SCP-872

MODEL - Sheep Cow Chicken Closest thing i can get to a scarecrow

Health - Scarecrow 1000 | Sheep 150 | Cow 200 | Chicken 50

Attack - Scarecrow None | Sheep 50 | Cow 25 | Chicken 5

Ability - Scarecrow is able to summon a chosen animal every 10 seconds, he can have 6 alive | Sheep can charge forward in a straight line really fast and will do 75 damage upon impact | Cow can spawn a bucket full of milk which will heal the animals and scarecrow if they drink it | Chicken can toss eggs that will slow down players and deal 10 damage, has a slight chance to cause bleeding | Cows can also sacrifice one of their own for increased damage, cow has to be alive for 2 Minutes and has to accept the condition so people don't get salty over RDM.

Passive - If any animal strays too far from the scarecrow, they get frozen until the scarecrow comes back for them, if left for a minute they die off.

Spawn - Got no clue

Relationships Friendly: SCPs | Hostile: Humans | Neutral: None

SCP-657

MODEL - Barney from this pack

Health - 250

Attack - Uses items

Ability - When he touches someone a menu pops up asking to date the persons death, this has a 2 minute cooldown, when the persons death is dated [Min 1 Minute | Max 8 Minutes] they will die with one of the following messages

[You died due to a Heart Attack]

[You died due to Age]

[You died due to Cancer]

Passive - None

Spawn - Fuck if i know

Relationships Friendly: None | Hostile: SCPs | Neutral: Humans/Humanoid SCPs that actually look normal

SCP-1440

MODEL - Sadly this is the closest shit i can get to him, i can't find a bearded old man with a white beard in a coat.

Health - 50

Attack - Uses items

Ability - None

Passive - When the 4:00 mark hits and hes alive, the whole facility crumbles killing every player.

Spawn - Shrug.exe

Relationships Friendly: | Hostile: SCPs | Neutral: Humans/Humanoid SCPs that actually look normal

SCP-1508 tannerbanner

MODEL - Closest thing i can get

Health - 300

Attack - 10

Ability - Extends arm to hold someone in place

Passive - None

Spawn - Fucking stop asking me :P

Relationships Friendly: None | Hostile: SCPs | Neutral: Humans/Humanoid SCPs that actually look normal

SCP-846 tannerbanner

MODEL - Closest thing i can get

Health - 500

Attack - Oh boy here we go

-A Flamethrower

-A Pistol

-A Rocket Launcher with 1 rocket

-Acid Sprayer

-Assault Rifle

-Water gun that puts out fire on people, also kills 457 fast

-Gamma Radiation Gun

-A Command to set off the nuke if nuke is enabled

Ability - Switch weapons, Cooldown of 30 Seconds, when he switches weapons the ammo becomes fully stocked again, Note he can only have 1 weapon at a time.

Passive - None

Spawn - Stahp asking me

Relationships Friendly: None | Hostile: SCPs | Neutral: Humans/Humanoid SCPs that actually look normal

SCP-330

MODEL - Just a bowl

Ability - When pressing E on it you gain full HP

Passive - If a player uses it more then 2 times, they loose 50 HP and their max HP will be set at 75

Location - Cafeteria :P

SCP-1842 tannerbanner

MODEL - Closest i can get

Ability - Pressing E will bring up a menu of possible foods to make, each food has different HP gain and side effects, but you require SCP-1842's

-Pizza 100 HP | 10 SCP-1842-2

-Cookie 25 HP + Minor Speed Boost | 2 SCP-1842-2

-Pasta/SPEGGET 50 HP | 5 SCP-1842-2

-Human Arm -5 HP unless you're into that kinda shit you sick fuck, which still -5 HP for you. if you eat 25 of these you become a cannibal and they'll give you 50 HP for each of them eaten, | 1 SCP-1842-2

-Candy 10 HP + Speed Boost | 1 SCP-1842-2

Passive - None

Location - Cafeteria Hahaaaaaaa, SCP-1842-2 Containers are small jars, they can be found all over the facility

SCP-1373 tannerbanner

MODEL - Like hell there would be a weapon of this, Its a handheld shark that you hold by the fin.

Attack - 1%-50% = 50 Damage | 50%-99% = 100 Damage | 100% 1000 Damage but damages user for 75 HP

Ability - The Shark Gun has 100% Energy, you can charge it with left click taking 1 Second too charge 1% so 100 Seconds is a full charge, When the energy is depleted it dies, so its no longer useful.

Passive - None

Location - I Have no fucking clue...

817658739_FlowerZ.thumb.png.5bf77aa140b61b74c725a98d32be45f8.png

image.png.47609d048ef327e928a296b5149734fb.png