ZombieSurvivalist

Amazon Prime Day Returns!

On July 16  Amazon prime is going to be having prime day (again) For the people that do have prime well GG for you because everything is getting cheap prices. For the people that don't have prime(me) well were screwed. Comment down below if there should be 2 week were everyone gets PRIME. Just for 2 weeks thats all and maybe once people get the feel of it with out paying maybe they will switch to PRIME later on :) 

zombie.gif.9f61cda00cc278f3206b18d15c4fe7f3.gif.1f008076e6c4f4e9413e07a2042164f4.gif

Posted  Edited by rapperdan

I hear if you a lot of money you can save more money yearly or bi-yearly payments cutting off the whole payment by like up to 80% am I right or am I right no joke though what is up with idiots who pay for a service for a single day?

Edited by rapperdan

Achievements

39 minutes ago, rapperdan said:

I hear if you a lot of money you can save more money yearly or bi-yearly payments cutting off the whole payment by like up to 80% am I right or am I right no joke though what is up with idiots who pay for a service for a single day?

Your right but yea its pretty trash paying $10.00 a month just for a membership that gets you some music and 2 day shipping I mean you could just pay $6.00 for shipping and handling and wait 1 week to get it unless you got a supply of weed you need (so bad)

zombie.gif.9f61cda00cc278f3206b18d15c4fe7f3.gif.1f008076e6c4f4e9413e07a2042164f4.gif

Posted  Edited by Joshy
6 hours ago, ZombieSurvivalist224 said:

Never heard of that?

They use to give the first six months free and a discounted rate.  Now: They only give the six months, but no more discounted rate.  A lot of students would sign up and cancel on the last days anyways to enjoy the perks for free, and can extend the benefits if they have multiple academic accounts: https://www.amazon.com/Amazon-Student/b?ie=UTF8&node=668781011

edit:  Price is not clear for the US.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201895520

716sULq.png

I have a couple more academic e-mails although I'm not sure if I'm willing i'm willing to investigate any further than this.  Sorry.

The UK, however, still has most of the deal (six months free and a discount around half off): https://www.amazon.co.uk/amazonprime?_encoding=UTF8&*Version*=1&*entries*=0&primeCampaignId=studentWlpPrimeRedir&ref_=st_wlp_pr_redir

Edited by Joshy

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152