Garishtech

Garishtech has applied for Developer

Going to tag @AverageDrink and @Xy for this one. The application looks good :) 

Regarding Garry's Mod,  the coding that is used most is lua. Here's a link to Garry's Mod lua tutorials. Would you be up to learn this language?

Thanks!

I have one question -- how much knowledge do you have with Python? 

Not nearly as much as I do with the rest of those languages sadly, but I can read documentation and learn stuff quickly with some practice. To be honest, I only messed with Python when I first got into CS stuff and that was a couple years ago now. But again, I could pick it back up if I ever needed to.

Edited by Garishtech

Looking at your guys' posts on the other dev applications recently, I see you're looking for someone with PHP and Python knowledge. I don't really fit those specialties and I'm sure you guys have quite a few programmers already, so it's no worries if you can't take me in. It would definitely be more of a learning experience for me than a working experience(at least for the first while).

PHP/Python is for website etc. We can still use devs for the servers as all managers wish to improve their servers with new custom mods etc. ;)

• Like 1

Achievements

ah yes i have seen your post i just have not got to it, your application looks good! 
So As of now I'm going to give this a +1 congrats on dev pm me for briefing when you are available.

• Like 3