Garishtech

Garishtech has applied for Developer

Would love to have some feedback on what would make you guys want to take me in. Just wanna improve myself and my skill set.

Going to tag @AverageDrink and @Xy for this one. The application looks good :) 

Regarding Garry's Mod,  the coding that is used most is lua. Here's a link to Garry's Mod lua tutorials. Would you be up to learn this language?

Thanks!

I have one question -- how much knowledge do you have with Python? 

Not nearly as much as I do with the rest of those languages sadly, but I can read documentation and learn stuff quickly with some practice. To be honest, I only messed with Python when I first got into CS stuff and that was a couple years ago now. But again, I could pick it back up if I ever needed to.

Edited by Garishtech

Looking at your guys' posts on the other dev applications recently, I see you're looking for someone with PHP and Python knowledge. I don't really fit those specialties and I'm sure you guys have quite a few programmers already, so it's no worries if you can't take me in. It would definitely be more of a learning experience for me than a working experience(at least for the first while).

PHP/Python is for website etc. We can still use devs for the servers as all managers wish to improve their servers with new custom mods etc. ;)

• Like 1

Achievements

I'm on vacation now, but @Xy is the guy

Achievements

ah yes i have seen your post i just have not got to it, your application looks good! 
So As of now I'm going to give this a +1 congrats on dev pm me for briefing when you are available.

• Like 3