Aaitho

Aaitho has applied for Developer

My Age: 21

My Talent: 

Hello GFL.

I am computer science student. I and have been programming for 5+ years.

I'm working for a large company where we are creating a website using Nuxt and vue, and for a smaller accounting company where I have made a website in PHP 7.

I have experience with the following languages:

Python

nodeJS

PHP

HTML+CSS

Java

R

C++/C

My github is not much to look at, since i have been using company accounts/emails for most of my work, which i cannot share.

https://github.com/jhviggo

Hours/Week: 4

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Hey @Aaitho,

How much experience do you have in PHP? We've been needing PHP coders for quite some time now. We would be creating projects using the IPS 4 API (which requires a lot of PHP knowledge).

Thanks!

• Like 3

Hi, I'll ask one question, it's similar to Roy's question. Do you have any experience in Python? I've been looking for those developers so I can request custom cogs on RedBot for Discord. 

• Like 1

Hey @Ben Roy

Python is my main language, i have some of projects and plenty of experience with it.  However i have never worked with discord in python before.

Edited by Aaitho
  • Like 4

Due to your experience in languages we are currently in demand for, your overall skill set and the vast amount of positive support towards said application I have decided to accept you. Welcome to the team! Message Me for quick briefing. Cheers!

• Like 2