Chef.

"A New Horizon" CS:GO Update

Posted  Edited by ChefA

A big for CS:GO just got launched including the Panorama UI Update and a new case. The Horizon Case has 4 new knives, Ursus, Stiletto, Navaja, and Talon, and includes 17 community made skins.

What are you thoughts on the new update?

http://blog.counter-strike.net/index.php/2018/08/20738/

http://media.steampowered.com..._case/case20_knives_grid.jpg

Edited by ChefA

1 hour ago, King_Wailord said:

Instead of actually fixing the game let’s introduce new skins to make more money

-valve 

I completely agree with this post.

Thanks.

3 hours ago, King_Wailord said:

Instead of actually fixing the game let’s introduce new skins to make more money

-valve 

This seems awfully ignorant. Panorama is a huge update to improving the game itself and VAC is better than ever. 

Former CS:GO Surf Timer Manager. (2014-2016) (2019-2021)

Former CS:GO Division Leader. (2014-2016) (2019-2021)

Former GFL Director of Divisions. (July 2020-October 2021)

Posted  Edited by rapperdan
23 minutes ago, FrenZy said:

This seems awfully ignorant. Panorama is a huge update to improving the game itself and VAC is better than ever. 

I was hoping someone would say something...

I can't believe I am agreeing with you of all people atm...

But yea VAC detects how the code it's self runs in your csgo file and they dropped the whole binary bs flagging system well the later may still be a thing so don't name a file aim.exe and get VAC banned for not cheating but just a file name.

I find it funny how vacnet can detect back tracking where normally people could use back tracking and never be caught but yea vacnet is capable of detecting backtracking within 5 ticks iirc was the number from I'd say 6 months ago so just picture what that thing running off of 1,700 CPU's and chances are might even be more now can do and has been doing for a bit.

the update to the VAC system was made maybe like a few days after they introduced vacnet so that huge VAC wave was not from vacnet but was from VAC it's self also take a look at these graphs

n3uW5gOpRQKUI8_20lb0YQ.png

source for the above data can be found here https://steamdb.info/stats/bans/

Edited by rapperdan

Achievements

3 hours ago, King_Wailord said:

-valve 

To be fair, the people who make new knives and skins aren't the same people who make the technical fixes.

Pt5iuHl.png

I won't take a photo—I'll tell it through words.

Achievements

I mean the knives we currently have are already more than enough but tbf I don't really care what Valve does anymore, they've proven themselves a great company over time, unlike PUBG, Valve actually does step in at some point, might be late or sometimes way too late but they eventually do. They have too many games and they can't afford focusing on CS:GO and letting other games vanish.

Then you have Bluehole which is an indie game developer that owns 1 game. 1 fucking game and they haven't fixed bugs since the game has released, they don't fix bugs, they just play around with them to suppress them, they don't actually change code in the engine, they just mess with it and suppress it using velocity/event trigger methods.

great game volvo, thx for csgo, met lots of russians.

Achievements