Darkling

[Announcement] The Return of CSS ZE!

was play .com CSS ZE server before split and fell in love when the first time joined, new friends and some autistic that make the server enjoyable, hopefully the return of us goes well with peace completely.

tenor.gif

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

the_test_to_time.png

At one point we thought a merge to be out of the question and the death of our server to be imminent. So when I first heard about the discussion towards this, I was really happy that we're finally taking steps to correct that mistake from 2 years ago.

Sincerely hoping this goes through smoothly without conflict.

3 hours ago, Shuruia said:

If it's on ZE, I'd wager you can say it as much as you want.

ive been muted over 20 times for it, no idea where you got the idea you can say nigger on gfl csgo ze

You should at least unban botox given he basically did all the work on the server, it's a pretty shitty thing to take the server he worked on and ban him from it while using his plugins.

5 minutes ago, Malal said:

ive been muted over 20 times for it, no idea where you got the idea you can say nigger on gfl csgo ze

You should at least unban botox given he basically did all the work on the server, it's a pretty shitty thing to take the server he worked on and ban him from it while using his plugins.

Botox is inactive nowadays anyways. He agreed on the merge and he can keep the donation money.

6 minutes ago, Malal said:

no idea where you got the idea you can say nigger on gfl csgo ze

on gfl csgo ze

Heheh.

Pt5iuHl.png

I won't take a photo—I'll tell it through words.

Achievements

oh no, you think you can pull me back in right as i get out? nuh uh. Not working. Negative, inverted, no can do.

Posted  Edited by OLIVKA
3 hours ago, xen said:

At one point we thought a merge to be out of the question and the death of our server to be imminent. So when I first heard about the discussion towards this, I was really happy that we're finally taking steps to correct that mistake from 2 years ago.

Sincerely hoping this goes through smoothly without conflict.

Welcome back pidoras.  :yes:

Edited by OLIVKA

I would also like to mention that I am upgrading our machine in Montreal, Canada (where the CS:S ZE server will be hosted). We will be setting up the MC-64-OC dedicated server from OVH which includes the Intel i7-7700K overclocked to 4.7 GHz (5.0 GHz turbo)! You can follow the machine's setup progress here. This will be an upgrade to CS:S ZE since its current machine contains the Intel i7-4790K I believe.

I would like to welcome all the members from .RU!

I will be making a more detailed post at some point today or tomorrow.

Thanks!

Why are people so sceptical? We're all gamers and we all want the same. Good servers to play on and some awesome admins to help it :) I'm happy to see a "new server" (since I'm from after the split) in an old game That already have staff etc. join us as it would only get more populated and fun to play ;) done is done, Let's make the future

Nerd

Achievements