Darkling

[Announcement] The Return of CSS ZE!

Just now, Joshy said:

I have very mixed feelings about this.  I hope it turns out well.

I'm rather excited tbh. But I get what you mean.

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

1 minute ago, Joshy said:

I have very mixed feelings about this.  I hope it turns out well.

Mixed feelings on both sides, no doubt. Hard to blame people to be dubious of this.

In any case, it's surreal to think that there's a conclusion to an almost forgotten two-year rift. It feels as though it's been longer than that. I hope the transition is as smooth as possible.

And who knows? Maybe my Juju will be unbanned after all.

Pt5iuHl.png

I won't take a photo—I'll tell it through words.

Achievements

Can we say nigger? Asking for fellow .ru players.

Also, hello all .com players.

4 minutes ago, Odyssey said:

Also, hello all .com players.

The rules on the CS:S ZE server will be remaining the same.

3 minutes ago, Odyssey said:

If it's on ZE, I'd wager you can say it as much as you want.

Pt5iuHl.png

I won't take a photo—I'll tell it through words.

Achievements

There’s only 2 outcomes to this. 1. It goes well 2. It doesn’t I hope it works out but some people can’t bury their feelings.

Visit GameTracker.com for the latest game server information!

[Former] PVK Manager  Anarchy Admin 

6 minutes ago, phantom153 said:

autism hour for css is currently planned for the  26th of august

Make sure to invite me, I'll be there.

(Private: k2nod) Russell Crowe: are you using hyperscrolll

Achievements

Posted  Edited by CrusTi

Im extremely excited as I use to play on CSS ZE all the time before the split. When it comes to unbanning people I have mixed feelings. RU clearly had different motives at the time but that was 2 years ago. I think is reasonable solution is unban juky for now and can only be member, same goes for the rest if they ever do get unbanned. Restrictions will be placed where they can not be anything higher then VIP, and in the long run if possible discussion about making one of them an admin, extreme supervision should be placed on them.

ADDITION: If they ever do become an admin, any possible friction between them and another user should result in a temporary demotion so no one pulls a @Wilford_brimleyy

Edited by CrusTi

I am literally happy that this finally happened. I have been dreaming about this since forever. I joined this place while searching for a ZE server back in 2013-2014 and I was really glad I found this place out and met a lot of people back in the day. I had little to no tolerance for autism and racism but the autistic cancerous environment made me realize its all fun in games unless some commits suicide. 

Anyway, I was a bit disappointed .com and RU had a split and many kewl kids left CS:S ZE and I really do hope we might get all of the back so CSS:ZE will be once again 64/64 most of the time. 

A little rant: We all do mistakes in our lives. We chose paths which we regret later but hey, that's what being human means. Forgive and forget. I am nobody at this place but I would surely like to see senpai, Botox and Juky back in the servers later if not sooner and I am sure the upper ones in the management will sort everything out. 

Wishing good luck to both sides.