Darkling

[Announcement] The Return of CSS ZE!

8 hours ago, buyspins.ru-pokerstars.net said:

As a proud pedophile racist with autism I'm happy that you have finally accepted us back into your arms. 
Thank You

Welcome bruda.

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

1 hour ago, Glenn_ said:

It's not like they stole the server from us. Oh wait

Their community is build on That server while we have others aswell. And honestly I Can see it from their perspective aswell. They worked their asses off for That server and wanted to ensure it's survival. They've managed to do it for 2 years and are still alive. That's pretty amazing. I Can only imagine what could actually be done if we worked together. 

Sure it wasn't Nice to take the server but must I remind you of your own episode?

Nerd

Achievements

1 minute ago, Worgee said:

I remind you of your own episode?

Yea I got pban for "advertising" in steam messages. Not the same thing.

Visit GameTracker.com for the latest game server information!

[Former] PVK Manager  Anarchy Admin 

Warped admin again???????

For real though I hope this merge goes smoothly. As someone who has been a regular on CSS ZE and CSGO ZE, I would really like to see both servers help each other out. For those of yall on CSGO ZE I HIGHLY recommend trying out CSS ZE. It's a little different from what you are used to, but still very fun. CSS was recently price dropped to $9.99 on Steam if you have not bought it yet.

(I may come back to CSGO as well so be ready :nepsmug:)

Posted  Edited by Backy
10 minutes ago, YYZ said:

I'm confused at what GFL is gaining out of this

A popular server that was one of GFL's first. I assume it still holds meaning to Roy personally and maybe other old community members still here. Also, it likely provided a large amount of the money needed for GFL to expand back in the day (it is still successful and provides a lot of funds to sustain itself). Not to mention resolving a long-term issue (or at least beginning to attempt do so) and restoring a balance that was lost by dividing a large part of the community.

Don't worry though, some in the .ru community feel as if they aren't getting anything either.

Edited by Backy

Now all I have to do is get someone competent to port Isengard to CSGO so when I'm done playing on CS:S I can go to CS:GO and play it here again.

11 hours ago, Neon said:

Botox is inactive nowadays anyways. He agreed on the merge and he can keep the donation money.

botox is a jew